SteveInCO's Discussions (2,096)

Discussions Replied To (1993) Replies Latest Activity

"Even if so, it's a far cry from there having to be an ideal "table" and "chair" and…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 on Sunday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I've even heard of stories told using the present simple...in the second person! Gaa…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"Apparently the word "silly," over the centuries, has gone from meaning holy/spiritua…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"(Not sure if you realize I agree with you about love and the brain...but I do.) I re…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 on Sunday
Reply by SteveInCO

"I heard people use "Old timer's disease" for years before I realized they were serio…"

124 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"It can't be done with the sort of certainty that we can, say, use when discussing th…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Who Was Jesus, Really??

87 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yikes...a typo and one that could actually be read the wrong way (though it'd be a s…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to I'm a philosophical materialist. Are you?

16 on Sunday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Only half?  Really?"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, "realator" isn't even a word; it's ju…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

124 1 hour ago
Reply by Ronald Peterson

"What I have found Carrier guilty of is simply ignoring the best arguments for the hi…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Who Was Jesus, Really??

87 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service