SteveInCO's Discussions (2,335)

Discussions Replied To (2214) Replies Latest Activity

"It also makes no claim as to authorship (unlike other epistles that are deemed most…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 4 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Its part of his plan to cut health care costs, you see.  If you ever need some work…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"@Bob I was trying to respond to this: and I guess I did so sloppily; good catch.  Le…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

190 23 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It should be legal. However, even if prostitution were legalized tomorrow, I can't i…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to If prostitution should be legal, then should propositioning for paid sex be legal, too?

20 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"The irony of this to me is I go to pro-gun sites a lot and I can find hysterical peo…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to I don't get people who want to waste their vote on Stein or Johnson

49 Aug 3
Reply by SteveInCO

"Not quite.  Newtonian physics applies at low speeds, and not near large, dense masse…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Forced to accept grace

190 23 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"As I understand it (and I could be wrong) FoxP2 separates us from early "anatomicall…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"I wouldn't be too worried about this.  He's going so far off the rails he's starting…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"I hope to hell he quit his day job then.  Engineers live and die by mathematics.  Th…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ignoring the elephant in that room for just a moment, what we would have had is a sm…"

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service