SteveInCO's Discussions (1,406)

Discussions Replied To (1373) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing that could possibly render Tessa's comment in poor taste is the fact…"

SteveInCO replied May 11 to "Help me, help me, sweet Jesus, help. I'm going to die."

81 May 27
Reply by Dustin

"I've already agreed that they've gone beyond the plain wording of the first amendmen…"

SteveInCO replied May 10 to Puzzling over the First Amendment

5 May 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"You are right as far as you've gone.  The first amendment does indeed read "Congress…"

SteveInCO replied May 10 to Puzzling over the First Amendment

5 May 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's inevitable that there will be some incomplete fossil records of lineages, becau…"

SteveInCO replied May 7 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"Oh, but every good Prod will tell you Catlicks don't read the bible. (That, just to…"

SteveInCO replied May 7 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"The fossil record could be totally absent, and the biologists would still believe ev…"

SteveInCO replied May 4 to While we're discussing scientific skepticism, what about evolution?

77 May 11
Reply by Unseen

"@Adam--yeah, that's kind of what I was gathering.  It's also somewhat like buying pr…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"I am scratching my head on this one.  It looks like he's banned from having anything…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 30 to Donald Sterling banned from NBA: would you vote to force him to sell the Clippers?

51 May 6
Reply by Unseen

"How did the study determine innocence?  Did they use newly available exculpatory evi…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 29 to AT LEAST 1 in 25 death row inmates are INNOCENT

29 May 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

"I am reminded of the time I saw a copy of Creation Magazine in a doctor's waiting ro…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 29 to Look at these Yahoos

16 May 1
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 2 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service