SteveInCO's Discussions (2,105)

Discussions Replied To (2002) Replies Latest Activity

"I read *somewhere* a couple of years ago an article oulining the expected response o…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Why waste time hoping religious people just go away.

22 3 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"Neither is mine.  The 2nd Amendment to me is a legal framework protecting peoples' a…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"When it comes down to something the scholars can all agree on... well, it'd be nice…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Feeling down lately

16 on Wednesday
Reply by proudAthiest

"An interesting question is whether that can even be accomplished.  The Quran, by its…"

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to Feeling down lately

16 on Wednesday
Reply by proudAthiest

"I hadn't even spotted that...but now that it has, it would mean that EVERYTHING foll…"

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

131 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Actually the supreme court thing is a bit more of an issue than you believe.  For ex…"

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

14 on Monday
Reply by SteveInCO

"If nothing else, out here in dar al Harb, looking for the Al Azhar seal of approval…"

16 on Wednesday
Reply by proudAthiest

"I remember hearing that a lot of North American abusers got sent to Nunavut."

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to The real danger to children

24 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"I'm guessing it's NOT Al Azhar...."

16 on Wednesday
Reply by proudAthiest

"Something tells me--without following that link--that it will be hard to come up wit…"

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to The real danger to children

24 on Monday
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by proudAthiest 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Daniel W. 56 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service