SteveInCO's Discussions (1,428)

Discussions Replied To (1395) Replies Latest Activity

"Many early Christian martyrs welcomed the martyrdom, and did nothing whatsoever to a…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 8 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"It's extremely unlikely that anyone who was crucified would have had a tomb to begin…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

"Well, they sure go to a lot of trouble and expense, travelling all over the US to do…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 30 to Is WBC an elaborate prank?

11 Apr 2
Reply by Jade Blackmoore

"You're making a mistake here.  What you are showing is that some people learn to eat…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 30 to Got Milk? Throw It Away..

42 Apr 5
Reply by Unseen

"Arcus, it's because it's inherently worse if we guide it, rather than it happening b…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 29 to Got Milk? Throw It Away..

42 Apr 5
Reply by Unseen

"Au contraire.  Since he won't claim climate change is the apcalypse, he's a denier.…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"From what little I've read of it so far, he has the same goals as what we broadly ca…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"I think atheist/agnostic animus against the word "belief" is largely misguided.  It…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 28 to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 Mar 29
Reply by Unseen

"Link broken."

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

"Don't forget the No Hooks. As in the crates that are labeled "Use No Hooks."  I beli…"

SteveInCO replied Mar 27 to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 Mar 28
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 18 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 3 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.