SteveInCO's Discussions (2,270)

Discussions Replied To (2155) Replies Latest Activity

"This is short on details on just what these bulldogs did to make you mad."

SteveInCO replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Ramen."

SteveInCO replied Jul 19 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I think if a cold caller really can't come up with any reason you might be annoyed w…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"Gregg... let it die... please!  You replied to this thing FIVE TIMES this morning."

SteveInCO replied Jul 18 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 on Saturday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The banana put lustful thoughts in Eve's head.  Just think if bananas were more "ana…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 18 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

233 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The problem hasn't been getting rid of them...it has been getting them to stop calli…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 18 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"Even there...charities are required to report their finances, to ensure they are tru…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 18 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"They should pay *exactly* the same taxes I would in their situation. I've had people…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 17 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Reg said: I think he meant "break a lot of wind.""

SteveInCO replied Jul 17 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

233 3 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Ah, an unfounded accusation of racism, used just to make you feel guilty. Welcome to…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 17 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service