SteveInCO's Discussions (1,851)

Discussions Replied To (1773) Replies Latest Activity

"Between consenting adults the only valid definition I can think of for "sexual devia…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Understanding the definition of "sexual deviation"

25 yesterday
Reply by TJ

"Ah, OK then.  I misunderstood where they were coming from. Still, I'd have to questi…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

101 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Hillary has been a senator and also secretary of state.  Those are significant quali…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"There was no closed form solution to the general 3 (or more) body problem back then.…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Still won't work, for the other reasons I've mentioned.  The earth will slow the car…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 3 to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Well the statement talked about driving to the sun, presumably on a road.  There IS…"

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Einstein accomplished a lot.  That's a no brainer. But I think Newton accomplished m…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 3 to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Here's another reason to name the Hubble Successor after Newton. Newton invented the…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 3 to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Try checking the footnotes in many modern translations...they'll tell you the stonin…"

SteveInCO replied Feb 3 to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

101 9 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"AND understand what it's looking at.  That's even cooler. We are made out of stuff t…"

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service