SteveInCO's Discussions (1,844)

Discussions Replied To (1767) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm willing to acknowledge only three main assumptions: Reality actually exists I a…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Women often weren't mentioned because sexism.  Seriously. Often times when women wer…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to I Just Finished Reading the Bible

39 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Sikh and ye shall find."

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Perfect new opener...showing dark matter doing some gravitational lensing! I'm proba…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to If God exists...

2 yesterday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Between consenting adults the only valid definition I can think of for "sexual devia…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Understanding the definition of "sexual deviation"

24 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"Ah, OK then.  I misunderstood where they were coming from. Still, I'd have to questi…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to A quasi-objective morality without God: the anti-arbitrariness principle

96 yesterday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Hillary has been a senator and also secretary of state.  Those are significant quali…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"There was no closed form solution to the general 3 (or more) body problem back then.…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Hubble Successor Telescope

45 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Still won't work, for the other reasons I've mentioned.  The earth will slow the car…"

SteveInCO replied on Thursday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Well the statement talked about driving to the sun, presumably on a road.  There IS…"

SteveInCO replied on Thursday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A strong pull...

Posted by Belle Rose on February 7, 2016 at 12:36pm 6 Comments

My Interview With Kirk Cameron

Posted by JustinTetro on January 27, 2016 at 5:04am 13 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by