SteveInCO's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (2250) Replies Latest Activity

"Being a user of drugs that are illegal under federal law makes you a prohibited poss…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 27 to Research seems to indicate that American cops shoot WHITES at a higher rate than blacks

20 Sep 27
Reply by TJ

"At least some computer simulations have shown the "irreducibly complex" eyeball evol…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 16 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"OK, Michael, I think I see what you're getting at,  Since evolution works from rando…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 14 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"If you were a slave and committed suicide, sure, your owner has a hundred+ pound sac…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 14 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"What's even worse is a clock that loses (or gains) a minute a day.  It will take 144…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 12 to Are all men (and women) created equal?

115 Sep 16
Reply by Unseen

"It's clear from what you wrote, you didn't even understand what I said."

SteveInCO replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Essentially, you're like the guy complaining, as he looks at a big tree, that he has…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Spot on."

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That could explain screaming "Oh, God!""

SteveInCO replied Sep 12 to Qualifications to be a Greek God?

14 Sep 13
Reply by TJ

"Indeed...but it logically contradicts what they already believe.  So now that we've…"

SteveInCO replied Sep 11 to Qualifications to be a Greek God?

14 Sep 13
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service