SteveInCO's Discussions (1,426)

Discussions Replied To (1393) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know why the text of my reply keeps disappearing.  I give up."

SteveInCO replied 21 hours ago to Wicca

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"(Huh.  I don't know where the text disappeared to.  Let me try again.) Also, since t…"

SteveInCO replied 23 hours ago to Wicca

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Also, since the Wicca we see today is a recent invention, I don't think it much matt…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Wicca

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Erock is, I think not too far off base here.  The (admittedly few) Wiccans I have kn…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Wicca

14 20 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"Well, he noticed it didn't say that.  That was his point.  There was no negativity w…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to New billboard in Knoxville, TN

19 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The historicists I am familiar with will say that Jesus was from the Galilee region…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 9 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"@simon, you're correct of course, looking at "resurrection" vs. "body carried off" i…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 8 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Like when looking at Josephus and analyzing it and showing it's a forgery, it's poss…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 8 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"Many early Christian martyrs welcomed the martyrdom, and did nothing whatsoever to a…"

74 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

"It's extremely unlikely that anyone who was crucified would have had a tomb to begin…"

SteveInCO replied Apr 7 to Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

74 yesterday
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

It's all Greek to me

Posted by Simon Mathews on April 15, 2015 at 4:14am 15 Comments

Free at last

Posted by Belle Rose on April 15, 2015 at 1:00am 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.