SteveInCO's Discussions (1,416)

Discussions Replied To (1383) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, they sure go to a lot of trouble and expense, travelling all over the US to do…"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Is WBC an elaborate prank?

5 11 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

"You're making a mistake here.  What you are showing is that some people learn to eat…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Got Milk? Throw It Away..

37 4 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Arcus, it's because it's inherently worse if we guide it, rather than it happening b…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Got Milk? Throw It Away..

37 4 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Au contraire.  Since he won't claim climate change is the apcalypse, he's a denier.…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"From what little I've read of it so far, he has the same goals as what we broadly ca…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"I think atheist/agnostic animus against the word "belief" is largely misguided.  It…"

SteveInCO replied on Saturday to CNN Special Report on Atheism/Atheists

18 on Sunday
Reply by Unseen

"Link broken."

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Don't forget the No Hooks. As in the crates that are labeled "Use No Hooks."  I beli…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"The air force would send people off to a building at the other end of the runway to…"

SteveInCO replied on Friday to Penn and Teller call BS on much of the environmental movement

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"You forgot to mention the bit about it being found in every cancerous tumor."

38 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service