SteveInCO's Discussions (2,221)

Discussions Replied To (2108) Replies Latest Activity

"The fundamental problem I see is that there's still a tribalistic tendency to form n…"

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to I don't understand Brexit

24 21 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"What's the soccer equivalent of American football's "icing the kicker"?  Maybe that…"

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 20 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"i agree with that...provided the other implicit assumption is true. I've seen nothin…"

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 20 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Except that Zaphod had some redeeming qualities."

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

18 yesterday
Reply by All And One

"That's why I've been trying to figure out if the vote obligates them to leave the EE…"

97 20 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"You can probably get to the edge of Oz pretty quickly (unless you are one of the rar…"

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to I don't understand Brexit

24 21 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Indeed, but was the question "shall the UK get completely the fuck out of both the E…"

97 20 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"That would support my suspicion:  That perhaps it's possible to have the free trade/…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to I don't understand Brexit

24 21 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"So if, as Davis suggested, the UK remains in the Free Trade area, but leaves the ful…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

97 20 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"Ah. For what its worth, most conservatives find George Will to be not very conservat…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

18 yesterday
Reply by All And One

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by onyango makagutu 44 minutes ago. 11 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman 21 hours ago. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics on Saturday. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 7 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by