SteveInCO's Discussions (2,270)

Discussions Replied To (2155) Replies Latest Activity

"So, you are telling us there is an extant copy of Daniel that was created in the six…"

SteveInCO replied 4 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

233 4 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The difference is, adults are taught these things and shown the evidence that suppor…"

SteveInCO replied 17 hours ago to Forced to accept grace

32 10 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"As a nit, there are some places in the US where toplessness for women is legal, but…"

SteveInCO replied 18 hours ago to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

13 8 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"I'll add/clarify that preachers can certainly talk about issues from the pulpit.  Wh…"

SteveInCO replied 18 hours ago to Church Tax Exemption?

54 13 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"The most concise expression of this is that god broke your leg, then wonders why you…"

SteveInCO replied on Sunday to Forced to accept grace

32 10 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Wow, long time no see, John!"

SteveInCO replied Jul 22 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

51 23 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I know plenty of "programmers" who bitterly resented taking math, which one would th…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 22 to "There's something going on" (with Obama)

17 on Sunday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Strega mentioned pirates.  Pirates are associated with the Flying Spaghetti Monster.…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 19 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"So, if I understand it, Manager A, your immediate manager, is trying to keep Manager…"

SteveInCO replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Is he trying to sabotage it so that HE can make the sale and collect that commission?"

SteveInCO replied Jul 19 to Corporate Bulldogs

24 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service