SteveInCO's Discussions (1,490)

Discussions Replied To (1454) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the distinction Unseen is drawing between a pedophile (attracted to pre…"

SteveInCO replied on Thursday to Question about pedophilia I've been thinking about lately

14 yesterday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Is there some reason you consistently type "atheist" when you want the word "atheist…"

SteveInCO replied on Thursday to Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Here's 11 more. http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/good-guy-gun-st…"

SteveInCO replied on Wednesday to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

92 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Because a flame thrower is bulky, cumbersome, and carries an near absolute certainty…"

SteveInCO replied on Wednesday to The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

92 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"Did some poking around.  The person I am thinking of is probably Shigeyoshi Morimoto…"

SteveInCO replied on Wednesday to So, how long until Iran's theocracy nukes Israel?

30 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I heard a similar anecdote about someone taking three days to make his way home afte…"

SteveInCO replied on Wednesday to So, how long until Iran's theocracy nukes Israel?

30 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Again, I disagree.  If both choices are shit sandwiches, then having to choose one o…"

SteveInCO replied on Tuesday to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

"You are one of Dog's chosen people!"

SteveInCO replied Aug 23 to mjoalicefrancis@hotmail.com is a scammer

24 5 hours ago
Reply by umar

"Why, they came all the way over here to build it, of course! It does seem they didn'…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 23 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I disagree.  Sometimes--hell, usually--the two choices you have shoved at you both s…"

SteveInCO replied Aug 23 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service