SteveInCO's Discussions (1,467)

Discussions Replied To (1429) Replies Latest Activity

".the designation of "In God We Trust" as our national motto, or the references to Go…"

SteveInCO replied 13 hours ago to Obama's pulpit: Should elected officials be preaching theology?

11 13 hours ago
Reply by Julie W

"Nice to see people having a good hair day!"

SteveInCO replied yesterday to Beautiful Tresses....a Vision of FREEDOM!!!!!

8 3 minutes ago
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"But if you'd created the universe, you would be. Fail.  Creating the universe means…"

SteveInCO replied on Monday to The Problem of Omniscience

60 1 hour ago
Reply by Ed

"Can you give an example?  I've periodically read his blog and not noticed anything g…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 22 to Misguided Atheism

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I would suggest uniting as many as we can under the banner of secularism (i.e. freed…"

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I followed a few links from the Sunday School page. The big bill of indictment again…"

38 Jun 25
Reply by Gary Clouse

"I've heard rumblings of this finding before. Someone once remarked on how ironic it…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 22 to Gadzooks! We may be hardwired to believe in a creator!!!

7 Jun 24
Reply by Tom Margolis

". Love to see a bible thumping fundy, right wing, gun toting american in there... I'…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 15 to A fairness issue

59 Jun 24
Reply by Unseen

"You have it backwards in your first paragraph (not that I blame you).  Cruz was the…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 14 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 22 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"I have over a hundred trillion dollars. Of course, the overwhelming majority of that…"

SteveInCO replied Jun 11 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service