Steven Supinski's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome Ashik!  On the one hand the internet is great when it opens new doors like t…"

Steven Supinski replied Oct 1, 2011 to Like minded people, hello

38 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"I think it's just human nature for most people to laugh quietly at the grown ups act…"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 27, 2011 to Rare Texas Atheist here or at least it feels that way

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

"Hey Frankie!"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 25, 2011 to Rare Texas Atheist here or at least it feels that way

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

"Probably voted for Perry.  Seriously, there will always be the oddballs out there bu…"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 22, 2011 to Rare Texas Atheist here or at least it feels that way

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

"I think the IPU symbol has been mentioned by somebody.  The symbol I would choose sh…"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 21, 2011 to Atheist Tattoo?

115 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Randy Riggs

"Hey there Joseph.  Thanks for the welcome.  I think once you're out there's no going…"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 21, 2011 to Rare Texas Atheist here or at least it feels that way

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

"Thanks Max.  Being in a big city like Dallas/Fort Worth I can avoid the cultists for…"

Steven Supinski replied Sep 21, 2011 to Rare Texas Atheist here or at least it feels that way

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

"Thanks Gabriela.  And don't worry, we can't all be from Texas! :p"

13 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven Supinski

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service