Nina van der Roos's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"Belle, I think every potential surrogacy situation is unique and has to be taken on…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 21, 2013 to Surrogate mother refuses bribe to abort the baby

28 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kunik Goel

"Thank you Strega. The newest member of the extended family is still hanging on, keep…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 21, 2013 to Surrogate mother refuses bribe to abort the baby

28 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kunik Goel

"I considered being a surrogate mother for about 2 seonds before going right ahead an…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 20, 2013 to Surrogate mother refuses bribe to abort the baby

28 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Kunik Goel

"I completely agree with you. I think to almost anyone from any country other than th…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 15, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I completely agree with you. I think to almost anyone from any country other than th…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 15, 2013 to Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

62 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"Isn't the real crime the one where so very many Americans see guns as a solution to…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 14, 2013 to The George Zimmerman jury reached the right verdict

183 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

""If you don't believe in jesus as your savior you are going to burn in hell !" - tha…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 11, 2013 to "If you don't accept Jesus as your savior, you're going to burn in Hell!"

35 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"I think america and common sense parted company on bad terms some time ago and unfor…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 8, 2013 to Are we taking teens too seriously when they do teen things?

49 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"I am not really going to comment on your south splitting off as I am not american bu…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 8, 2013 to If The South Seceded Again, Would There Even Be A Fight?

30 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by futilethewinds

"Corporations pay relatively little tax, as churches are essentially corporations wha…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jun 24, 2013 to balancing the federal budget

54 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service