Nina van der Roos's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"i should point out that in no EU country did politicians have a mandate from the peo…"

Nina van der Roos replied on Sunday to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 on Monday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hello Belle. Thank you for your message, it was lovely. We are OK, one thing about J…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 26, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"The Epilepsy has become very unstable Belle. The neurologist is keeping her the high…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Unseen,  Judith will not be replying anytime soon, she is back in hospital. As regar…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Actually Judith did not "lie", she read that the lady had been shot and killed in th…"

109 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"As someone who spends her working days between the thighs of women (home birth midwi…"

Nina van der Roos replied Aug 7, 2014 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"Which is why america has worked tirelessly to overthrow them !"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 17, 2014 to Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

54 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Everett Stewart

"I think you need to start this discussion with the question re phrased thus "for tho…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 13, 2014 to Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

54 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Everett Stewart

"Very good comment there Robert, and sadly all too true"

Nina van der Roos replied May 26, 2014 to Elliot Rogers: Another Scary Shooting (May 24th)

13 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Unseen

"I have not read anything about correlations between tattoos and birth defects, and b…"

Nina van der Roos replied Nov 30, 2013 to Is the risk worth it? What do you think?

146 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service