Nina van der Roos's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Well I cannot get into the site. Also having trouble getting into this one now, took…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 12 to Having trouble getting in the new site

15 Jul 21
Reply by Kimberly Danner

"what new site ? Is this one closing ????"

Nina van der Roos replied Jul 11 to Having trouble getting in the new site

15 Jul 21
Reply by Kimberly Danner

"Oh great googly moogly I cannot fathom the depravity of Unseen's thought here. "The…"

Nina van der Roos replied Feb 12 to Should reluctant rape and abuse victims be forced to testify?

40 Feb 17
Reply by Unseen

"Here in the Netherlands we use video links for the face to face, it has been very su…"

Nina van der Roos replied Feb 12 to Should reluctant rape and abuse victims be forced to testify?

40 Feb 17
Reply by Unseen

"i should point out that in no EU country did politicians have a mandate from the peo…"

Nina van der Roos replied Jan 25 to Has ISIS finally done something that that might start WW3?

92 Jan 26
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hello Belle. Thank you for your message, it was lovely. We are OK, one thing about J…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 26, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

110 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"The Epilepsy has become very unstable Belle. The neurologist is keeping her the high…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

110 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Unseen,  Judith will not be replying anytime soon, she is back in hospital. As regar…"

Nina van der Roos replied Dec 24, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

110 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"Actually Judith did not "lie", she read that the lady had been shot and killed in th…"

110 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"As someone who spends her working days between the thighs of women (home birth midwi…"

Nina van der Roos replied Aug 7, 2014 to I Keep Hearing That Women Doubt the Beauty of Their Vagina. Really?

104 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service