Alissa Williams's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes kids do or say things that knock you on your ass. I am not a biological pa…"

Alissa Williams replied May 14, 2011 to Explaining death to a child

24 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Mike Davis

"My parents are fairly secular people, so growing up I was rarely exposed to prayer.…"

Alissa Williams replied May 11, 2011 to Bow Your Head? Close Your Eyes? How to act when saying grace 101.

135 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Dave Porter

"Don't forget to add "One of Us" by Joan Osbourne! As for food, apple pie for dessert?"

Alissa Williams replied May 11, 2011 to I'm having a "Rapture Party!"

19 May 20, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

"I will agree with you that the president and vp were probably aware of the implicati…"

Alissa Williams replied May 4, 2011 to OBL Killing & Relgious tones from Obama Admin.

33 May 5, 2011
Reply by Frank

"I'm sorry I misunderstood your original question. I think it's an interesting one! C…"

Alissa Williams replied May 4, 2011 to OBL Killing & Relgious tones from Obama Admin.

33 May 5, 2011
Reply by Frank

"I've read a large portion of his work, but I never got into the Landover series. Alt…"

Alissa Williams replied May 4, 2011 to Hello All

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Alissa Williams

"I agree. I don't think it was an intentional sleight at a large minority group (athe…"

33 May 5, 2011
Reply by Frank

"From one newb to another, welcome. Also, I couldn't help but notice your handle, you…"

Alissa Williams replied May 4, 2011 to Hello All

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Alissa Williams

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service