Alicia Renea's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"no you know i have my beliefs and i believe there is god and his son died for us....…"

Alicia Renea replied Jul 27, 2009 to Why do you have no faith? I will research more about your rape comments

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"okay folks im here i have been busy with my life as i didnt have to time to argue wi…"

Alicia Renea replied Jul 27, 2009 to Why do you have no faith? I will research more about your rape comments

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"It is not immmoral the man should marry the virgin with whom he is sleeping with and…"

Alicia Renea replied May 28, 2009 to Why do you have no faith? I will research more about your rape comments

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"okay well im sorry drop it thanks"

Alicia Renea replied May 28, 2009 to Why do you have no faith? I will research more about your rape comments

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"no sin is bigger than another they are all sins"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"okay whats the shellfish crap he is not okay with rape..... he is not okay with adul…"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"yes shes a virgin and so she is not cheating but she is not married and sex before m…"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"okay and u read these and repeat them but do u know what they mean do u tke the time…"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"not vengeful and i take my time to figure out what he is really saying You are looki…"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

"i didnt mean to delete anything sorry"

122 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Forum

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Gunn 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Emperor Milos 1 hour ago. 77 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 5 hours ago. 8 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 15 hours ago. 13 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 19 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service