xi's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"your title's qualifier "Spielbergesque" sorta answers why. you can make a movie abou…"

xi replied Aug 14, 2012 to Does the West prefer Spielbergesque catastrophies?

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"when governments decided to legally recognize "marriages" as a separate entity in ad…"

xi replied Aug 9, 2012 to Gay Rights-Are We Approaching This To Win or Whine?

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"i think you meant deterrent, in relevance to determination."

xi replied Jul 31, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"huh? i wasnt disagreeing with him, kris. just something of a trend of unrelated and…"

xi replied Jul 31, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"nothing you said has anything to do with my statement, besides stating a few "facts"…"

298 Aug 8, 2012

"such as the shooter. to everyone's benefit in that theater, his ineptitude with clea…"

298 Aug 8, 2012

"i dont understand this need to replay this event with alternate endings...almost iro…"

xi replied Jul 23, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012

"so the entire healthcare system of a nation is entirely comprised of doctors and nur…"

xi replied Jul 3, 2012 to Let's Have The Healthcare Discussion

74 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"why is it assumed the cost of healthcare is directly related to the demand? are you…"

xi replied Jul 3, 2012 to Let's Have The Healthcare Discussion

74 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"also agreed. i always cringe when i see statements that quickly degrade a conversati…"

xi replied Jun 15, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service