Judith van der Roos's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Angela, oh gosh yes, we parents certainly to bring bags of our own baggage int…"

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 22, 2013 to What's the matter with parents today?

145 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"The lord and St. Somebody (I do like that for a Saints name by the way - possibly th…"

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 21, 2013 to Enough already!

19 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by H3xx

"Unseen, if any of my four were seen, photographed, recorded in anyway behaving in an…"

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 21, 2013 to What's the matter with parents today?

145 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

"In the 18th century The French took the right approach I feel, they took the top 10%…"

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 12, 2013 to The rich are still getting richer

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"Your very fine constitution should be the most treasured thing in your society becau…"

Judith van der Roos replied Aug 14, 2013 to Does saving 7,300 lives justify a "stop and frisk" policy?

14 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by H3xx

"Assuming all the money could do this i would buy just enough hearing, if only for a…"

Judith van der Roos replied Aug 7, 2013 to If you had enough money (meaning lots), how would you spend it?

70 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Isaac

"What about the woman who was fired in the US for refusing to have her twat waxed in…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jul 3, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

105 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Live, love, laugh, step lightly on the earth, spread compassion by being compassiona…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 29, 2013 to What Am I?

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I always thought the slogan was "America, love it, buy it !", a slogan that corporat…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 17, 2013 to America - "Love It or Leave It"

68 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Hello Drew. Firstly I have never bought into the nonsense that "we should respect th…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 5, 2013 to How To Tell My Parents I Am Athiest?

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 26 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service