Judith van der Roos's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Good evening Davis, no soryy, my English is not as sharp as it used to be, not as tu…"

Judith van der Roos replied Feb 28 to I'll take Trump

128 Mar 5
Reply by Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

"Oh jake I absolutely can and often do but its not as much fun, Europeans just say "y…"

128 Mar 5

"Thanks for the offer Gregg but unfortunately i will not be visiting the USA, i got a…"

128 Mar 5

"Hello Davis, good afternoon to you. Let me deal with "snotty European" first - YES,…"

128 Mar 5

"IF a law enforcement is dependent on what is on one electronic device than you need…"

Judith van der Roos replied Feb 28 to Should Apple have to help the FBI unlock a terrorist's iPhone?

42 Feb 28
Reply by SteveInCO

"Agree with you, IS is genocidal, but if yo are going to insist on them being called…"

Judith van der Roos replied Feb 28 to Should Obama start referring to ISIS activities as genocidal

13 Mar 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"I do not envy rational americans the choice they are given to make. The irrational,…"

128 Mar 5

"You need legal advice to quit that looney toon bunch ? Not even the rosary rattlers…"

Judith van der Roos replied Feb 25 to QUIT MORMON

2 Feb 25
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"I think the situaion aerican cops find themselves in is largely one of their own, an…"

Judith van der Roos replied Feb 14 to What to do about American police

22 Feb 14
Reply by SteveInCO

"An outsiders view..... Given that any US President works within the shadows of chris…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jan 17 to State of the Union

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service