Judith van der Roos's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

""The Lord Giveth, the Lord taketh away !""

Judith van der Roos replied Aug 7, 2012 to Miracles

40 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Oh good gravy ! I never used to believe in the idea that some people are just too st…"

Judith van der Roos replied Aug 1, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I am sorry but America is a society where it is easier and cheaper to buy guns than…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jul 27, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"Well I am a lesbian, and I guess I am what most religously inclined Americans would…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jul 6, 2012 to Question About A Religious Arguments Regarding Sex

118 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"I had to have a little laugh as I read your reply Heather having experienced similar…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 25, 2012 to People of Faith Who, Although Genuinely Acting Out of Loving Kindness, Still Perpetuate the Ills of God's Influence

10 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Hygeia Halfmoon

"I am curious about your statement that the universe is absolute, who has said this a…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 25, 2012 to There has to be an absolute morality

344 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

"I did not say you desrerved his deeds, and I think Islam is an insane and rampantly…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 10, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"As a candidate, #Obama praised the "courage and patriotism" of whistleblowers. As pr…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 10, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"He failed to close Gitmo. He has failed to release some 87 Gitmo prisoners who even…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 9, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"I have long since stopped worrying if my atheism offends anyone. If they ask me the…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 8, 2012 to I told a friend I didn't believe in god today...

31 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Amy L. Cook

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by kris feenstra 38 minutes ago. 156 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.