Judith van der Roos's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"The first thing that was in my mind after reading this Belle was "What did your son…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jul 19 to It happened

78 Jul 25
Reply by Simon Paynton

"i do my best to sin, but with four kids and a lot to do I do not always get my quota…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jul 2 to We Are All Born Sinners?

70 Jul 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I never believed. First time I was exposed to the bibble drivel as a child I was app…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 24 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"This is how the conversation would have gone with my family........ Me, "Guys, I am…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 24 to Christian to Atheist. My Testimony.

24 Jun 25
Reply by Physeter

"Never believed, why on earth would I ? The whole bibble drivel thing always struck m…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 22 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"To abort or not to abort - this is a personal matter for the woman concerned - every…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 15 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"Well said."

Judith van der Roos replied Jun 15 to Abortion

68 Jun 17
Reply by Philip Jarrett

"Your number 5, capta codes, completely agree. They take on a whole new hell when you…"

Judith van der Roos replied Apr 16 to Things you hate.

196 Apr 25
Reply by kris feenstra

"Being a member of TA has taught me something that I simply took so much for granted…"

Judith van der Roos replied Apr 3 to Debating my Conservative Christian Co-workers

7 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

"Well i guess Boeing-Boeing-gone really do not want to find their failures if it can…"

Judith van der Roos replied Mar 31 to Why are airlines stuck in the electronic middle ages?

29 Apr 1
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service