Judith van der Roos's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"An outsiders view..... Given that any US President works within the shadows of chris…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jan 17 to State of the Union

29 Jan 17
Reply by TJ

"I have long since ceased to be surprised by what america's crypto-christian-capitali…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jan 17 to Republican Says Dems can't quote Bible, because its owned by Republican Party :)

5 Jan 19
Reply by scribbler60

"Welcome Eric. Is Georgia one of the crazy religious states in the US - god-n-guns an…"

Judith van der Roos replied Jan 3 to Atheist from Georga, US. New to site.

5 Jan 3
Reply by Judith van der Roos

"Just a thought, one triggered  by our the observations of our 14 year old daughter…"

Judith van der Roos replied Oct 2, 2015 to Ten dead and seven wounded in "no gun zone."

144 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by TJ

"Interesting Unseen. i see that you failed to mention that he first murdered his part…"

Judith van der Roos replied Dec 23, 2014 to What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!

110 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Kel

"before I comment can someone explain this Grand Jury system to me, because as far as…"

Judith van der Roos replied Dec 7, 2014 to Analyzing Ferguson

120 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Yikes ! I love my dog, rely on my dog to get around safely but i will stick with a f…"

Judith van der Roos replied Nov 8, 2014 to Most interesting/shocking/appalling overshare you ever heard

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Good grief, its not like vibrators or dildos are difficult to come by, they are not…"

Judith van der Roos replied Nov 8, 2014 to Most interesting/shocking/appalling overshare you ever heard

19 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Sounds like the list of qualifications for politicians and the overpaid CEO class."

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 21, 2014 to What to do about psychopaths now that we can identify them?

80 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by H3xx

"Where in my life is reason absent ? In the immediate run up to and during orgasm ! R…"

Judith van der Roos replied Sep 21, 2014 to Where in your life is reason absent?

73 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by TJ

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service