dragotron's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"good point, hadn't thought of that... (born guilty)"

dragotron replied Feb 7, 2013 to The Importance of Evidence: Innocent Until Proven Guilty

8 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Magic 8 balls!"

dragotron replied Feb 6, 2013 to The Importance of Evidence: Innocent Until Proven Guilty

8 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Hey Unseen! Sorry to hear of your loss... Speak his good word... and make happen wha…"

dragotron replied Feb 6, 2013 to Offering Condolences to Unseen

23 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Is this not the foundation of "innocent until proven guilty"?We don't believe someon…"

dragotron replied Feb 6, 2013 to Can we agree that big 4 religions are based on the idea of the soul?

30 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Being that religions strongest ally is the fear of death... I see a definite correla…"

dragotron replied Feb 3, 2013 to Lifespan versus Faith

15 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"The best way to occupy your mind while dealing with a hard situation... is doing som…"

dragotron replied Feb 1, 2013 to Is there a substitute for prayer during hard times?

51 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Not to turn this into a finger pointing session.. (well ok, I guess I am :) http://…"

dragotron replied Feb 1, 2013 to I was recently informed that atheists have no morals. Thoughts?

45 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Peta M

"Well said... really good points. I suppose the more students the harder it is. I thi…"

dragotron replied Feb 1, 2013 to Critical Thinking... Removing the source of irrational belief

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by dragotron

"Interesting.. some pretty severe implications."

dragotron replied Jan 31, 2013 to List of scientific facts which contradict religion and religion has admitted were true

14 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Aiken Drums Sister

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HooeZrC76s0"

dragotron replied Jan 31, 2013 to How to argue against a particular delusion.

359 Apr 24
Reply by Erock68la

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Erock68la 11 minutes ago. 123 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 5 hours ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 8 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service