Dustin's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (1063) Replies Latest Activity

"If you read my previous posts you would have found this answer!!!   (The answer isn'…"

Dustin replied Dec 23, 2010 to Am I a racist? Please tell me if I am, I so desire to know.

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"Sorry, I'm literally not following anything your are saying. Go make personal attac…"

Dustin replied Dec 23, 2010 to Am I a racist? Please tell me if I am, I so desire to know.

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"You don't have to believe - thanks."

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

" Neither should since this wasn't us, it was our ancestors, but we still have those…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"Just a short reply -    A Black President doesn't mean anything in regards to how pe…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"One could argue that the majority of black on black murders are due to drug relation…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"Sorry, my comment you quoted was meant to be sarcastic.    Yes, that is what I said…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"I live near Baltimore - I have had many black friends.  I teach black students.  I l…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"Doone posted it already as well.  It's a statistic.     Another number I saw was 48.…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

"So now you're arguing that white people get away with their illegal acts more becaus…"

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

RSS

Forum

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Paynton 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 3 hours ago. 12 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service