Dustin's Discussions (1,075)

Discussions Replied To (1042) Replies Latest Activity

"Cause a parent pulls their damned child BACK when they run into on-coming traffic. …"

Dustin replied Jun 6 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

""ZOT! is dead." "ZOT! is dad.""

Dustin replied Jun 6 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"" If I don't believe the Bible do I not believe in God?" This just means you don't b…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Burglarly is also always the choice of the burglar.  Leaving your house and car door…"

Dustin replied Jun 2 to Is rape an evolved mating adaptation?

181 Jun 4
Reply by Unseen

"Listening to Christopher Hitchens is what finally broke my quasi-somewhat deistic-so…"

Dustin replied Jun 1 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"" The next day, I asked the question to my first period teacher. His reply was "God…"

Dustin replied Jun 1 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Depends on which gospel you read.  *************************** Luke 23:34: Father,…"

Dustin replied Jun 1 to Jesus on the cross.

19 Jun 1

"Actually, I think I remember Bart Ehrman mentioning that everyone and their mothers…"

Dustin replied Jun 1 to Who Was Jesus, Really??

74 Jun 1
Reply by ivy

""Also, if the fruit was off limits, why not put it somewhere out of reach? Do you te…"

19 Jun 1

""...God's "full wrath" apparently consists of one day of torture and execution for a…"

19 Jun 1

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service