Dustin's Discussions (1,075)

Discussions Replied To (1042) Replies Latest Activity

"I approve this message."

Dustin replied Jun 13 to Oh, That's cool... wait... What!?

16 Jun 17
Reply by James Cox

"Watch this debate for a good education in how presup arguments can be used  https://…"

Dustin replied Jun 10 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Right, which is another way we know it's not true.  An all perfect God would never e…"

Dustin replied Jun 9 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Well the good news is that sin doesn't exist because there was never a mythological…"

Dustin replied Jun 9 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"You're dodging the point I made.   Use the example of a parent standing next to thei…"

Dustin replied Jun 8 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Well, first, we'd have to know if you believe in Hell.  If you do, then nothing you…"

Dustin replied Jun 8 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I went through this at the age of 15.  I visited a few pastors and asked them very d…"

Dustin replied Jun 6 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

""Because we have learned things since then, including to treat women as equal partne…"

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"So doubt is only ok if you come back to Jesus? If doubt leads you away from Christ,…"

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

""In Christendom, there is a long tradition that we cannot readily define God or what…"

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service