Cody Kirchner's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"   I'm sorry, I'm going to sound like a jerk here, forgive me. When it comes to guns…"

Cody Kirchner replied Dec 15, 2012 to Would the Connecticut elementary school toll have been smaller if...

973 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by SteveInCO

"   Sarah, the great thing about being an atheist is that you are allowed to say the…"

Cody Kirchner replied Nov 18, 2012 to For Christians only

65 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"   Some of the most beautiful poetry is written by people who simply saw something,…"

Cody Kirchner replied Oct 14, 2012 to I am intimidated!

92 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Blaine Leavitt

"   Why do you need a word for yourself? We always want to have nice little neat pack…"

Cody Kirchner replied Sep 19, 2012 to Liberal or conservative? Perhaps we need a new title!

20 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"   Go back and challenge your friend. Give him this scenario. You're going into batt…"

Cody Kirchner replied Jul 12, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

"   Tex:  First allow me to translate my sentence about other's life perfection. I am…"

Cody Kirchner replied Nov 10, 2011 to What is the appeal of smoking?

93 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"   I always have to kind of chuckle a little when people say with absolute definity…"

Cody Kirchner replied Nov 8, 2011 to What is the appeal of smoking?

93 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"   Ok, so you want a ban on all large dogs. So that would include labrador retriever…"

Cody Kirchner replied Oct 26, 2011 to Pitbulls - Threat or Menace? Our blind spot when it comes to this breed

101 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jacob LeMaster

"   I will accept the extermination, or even the end of breeding for any breed of dog…"

Cody Kirchner replied Oct 24, 2011 to Pitbulls - Threat or Menace? Our blind spot when it comes to this breed

101 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Jacob LeMaster

"Well if its eighth grade science, perhaps you should have stayed awake a bit longer.…"

Cody Kirchner replied Sep 1, 2011 to Why is there an 800 pound Gorilla on the Moon that NASA refuses to Address?

158 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jim Scotti

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 110 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Great retorts

Started by Unseen in Quotes. Last reply by Wesley 5 hours ago. 13 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Physeter 9 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service