Israel's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I like questions. Thanks"

Israel replied on Saturday to ...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

23 4 hours ago
Reply by Ken P

"Whether its a fact or not. Evolution is definitely a concept. You can read about it,…"

Israel replied on Saturday to ...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

23 4 hours ago
Reply by Ken P

"Well, throughout my life I had miracles happen to me so I consider those responses.…"

23 4 hours ago
Reply by Ken P

"Hey When I think about athiesm, I tend to think more about concepts related to athie…"

23 4 hours ago
Reply by Ken P

"Hey Reg I'd say the love has increased some. I returned because I got an e-mail from…"

23 4 hours ago
Reply by Ken P

"I don't think so. A soldier risks his/her life for his/her country and directly 100%…"

Israel replied on Saturday to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 on Saturday
Reply by Unseen

"Okay. I just read the guidelines. Its clear that, that's not allowed. Thank you"

Israel replied on Saturday to Hi, I'm Israel

107 on Saturday
Reply by Israel

"I don't have an explanation for them. I haven't studied coal, natural gas, petroleum…"

107 on Saturday
Reply by Israel

"Thanks for the sympathy. I think I got a C+ ... terrible >_> "

107 on Saturday
Reply by Israel

"I wouldn't know, definitely. A vague plausible answer is... considering God is all k…"

107 on Saturday
Reply by Israel

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service