Michael's Discussions (1,824)

Discussions Replied To (1753) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Matt Here you will find one of many discourses available on the Internet on Danie…"

Michael replied Jul 27 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"No not written after the fact. I will provide citations however it's poor scholarshi…"

Michael replied Jul 26 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"@Reg I'm not making a scientific claim. If you work within the premise that Noah ex…"

Michael replied Jul 26 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"@Reg Now I see your distain he has odd ball conclusions with the facts. He cites 10…"

Michael replied Jul 25 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Reg@ I will check thier references for scientific credibility or have you done that…"

Michael replied Jul 25 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"@ Reg The reason it does not fit with modern climate science is that Creation scienc…"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"That link provides evidence that there was a cataclysm just prior to this ages genes…"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Please read the full article and explain how this fits the conventional climatic fre…"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I read what you wrote and found it lacking. Do you think I haven't had some of these…"

Michael replied Jul 21 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I am glad that we agree on something. I traveled to Jerusalem, they have not returne…"

Michael replied Jul 21 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service