Michael's Discussions (1,884)

Discussions Replied To (1812) Replies Latest Activity

"@ _Robert_ I take exception to a conspiracy site quoting facts and doubting diehards…"

Michael replied Sep 10 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@matt.clerke It was a quote. I take no responsibility on how the author punctuates h…"

Michael replied Sep 9 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@ Simon Matthews: After UK, Denmark, Sweden ,Uruguayan now Russian navy has declassi…"

Michael replied Sep 9 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@ TJ The illustration trying to show what is believed to be the probable diversifica…"

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"You are completely wrong assuming that the Cambrian is fully understood as I have ex…"

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yes will not find fossilized spirits. But you have more eyewitness accounts of spiri…"

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"These articles only provide speculation on the explosion. There is no peer reviewed…"

129 14 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I respect your rights to say so and remain an atheist"

Michael replied Sep 7 to an "act of God":

58 Sep 9
Reply by SteveInCO

"Do you have any citations so that I can read about it. I read only New scientist and…"

58 Sep 9
Reply by SteveInCO

"TJ I can not increase your comprehension skills. Unfortunately you have flunted prop…"

58 Sep 9
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service