Michael's Discussions (1,565)

Discussions Replied To (1499) Replies Latest Activity

"This leads to a though experiment. Can we replace all our living neurons with nano t…"

Michael replied Apr 30 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Yes chemically and electromagnetically we are aware of the processes but how it all…"

Michael replied Apr 30 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Though, I am not convinced that anything is supernatural,I am convinced that we simp…"

Michael replied Apr 29 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Yes as I mentioned, it appears more like loaded dice. Another, break from symmetry i…"

Michael replied Apr 27 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"Unfortunately the  Universe does not conform to a random tumbler. It more conforms  …"

Michael replied Apr 24 to What if Belief in a Higher Power is Not Belief in Anything Supernatural?

107 Jun 9
Reply by Jimmy

"There are limits to scientific inquiry here, however accumulating data from similar…"

Michael replied Apr 11 to What Happen at the Loring Military Base?

6 Apr 11
Reply by Jimmy Russell

"More likely the agents of SHIELD."

Michael replied Apr 11 to What Happen at the Loring Military Base?

6 Apr 11
Reply by Jimmy Russell

"Excuse my ignorance, but what does it mean when a post is empty like this. I mistake…"

Michael replied Apr 9 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"You are being deliberately dense. the bible is not stating what you have said. i too…"

Michael replied Apr 1 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

"Then why to do you post with no text and I have e-mail with text that you have not p…"

Michael replied Apr 1 to The multiple universe problem

115 Apr 9
Reply by Michael

RSS

Forum

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Heather Spoonheim 19 hours ago. 13 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Virgil yesterday. 65 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose yesterday. 71 Replies

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 1 Comment

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service