Michael's Discussions (1,884)

Discussions Replied To (1812) Replies Latest Activity

"No atheist have cleansed themselves of the antiChrist dogma of Rome. They are fertil…"

Michael replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Not having any DNA it is impossible to challenge you on that point and the radiation…"

Michael replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"You are too conceited in your atheism. Speak your truth as you see it but don't beco…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"If their God allowed them to burn people at the stake and torture then with hot coal…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I guess it was innate also when I was three years old I had realistic dreams of good…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"To not believe in God is one thing but to use your limited fallacious human understa…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The Catholic Church is the ravening wolf Rome watching the hen house. They are antiC…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Evolution means speciation within a phylum, but not trans-phylum radiation."

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I was a moral atheist. Even as an atheist God gave me a conscience. And for me that…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Pope Beanie, The Catholic Church has already thrown in the towel on evolution. This…"

Michael replied Sep 11 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service