Michael's Discussions (1,557)

Discussions Replied To (1491) Replies Latest Activity

"Gallup's Mirror wrote: The aphasia effect is genuine, not limited to language and ha…"

Michael replied Jun 22 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"So you are calling the American  that can no longer speak English but now speaks flu…"

Michael replied Jun 21 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

""The most likely explanation for the linguistic performance of both Stevenson's and…"

Michael replied Jun 20 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"You take dead elements put them in a box add heat and chemical reactions, you still…"

Michael replied Jun 19 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Clearly these are mysteries that defy critical thinking. Critical thinking would dee…"

Michael replied Jun 19 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Sourc: Epoch Times The Origin of Xenoglossy While some attribute cases of xenoglossy…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"This was a good movie, though Carl Sagan never accepted God, he fictionally posit, h…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Prove it Man Wakes Up Speaking Only Swedish ... But He’s American! by Kiri Blakeley…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Eye wittness testimony and personal experience is  the basis of Christianity, Bigfoo…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Well, based on the Theory of Evolution, we came from common ancestors but then branc…"

Michael replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service