Michael's Discussions (1,884)

Discussions Replied To (1812) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said, but sadly what provoked this is that some atheism is indeed based on evol…"

Michael replied Sep 23 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"LOL"

Michael replied Sep 22 to Some "transitional species"

14 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"Dawkins explanation for the dearth of intermediate fossils in the Cambrian geologica…"

Michael replied Sep 22 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Thanks for the video, I will view it this weekend in addition to getting the latest…"

Michael replied Sep 14 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"SteveInCo, I get your drift, and that is the theory. Finding monstrousities and fre…"

Michael replied Sep 14 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Simon, Because it is. There are no other mechanisms at play. Natural selection can…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Even with your critique you are hard pressed to even intimate how the brain works fr…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Natural selection has no mechanism to insure that mutations progress in a forward co…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I am not a creationist that bases his sentiments on propaganda as you alleged in man…"

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I will study your lengthy post this weekend."

Michael replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Blind God

Posted by Noon Alif on September 28, 2016 at 10:30am 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service