Michael's Discussions (1,664)

Discussions Replied To (1594) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes but natural selection occurs after the mutation that caused the change. The tena…"

Michael replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The only mechanism for evolution is happenstance due to mutation caused by cosmic ra…"

Michael replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That makes no sense. I'm alive therefore my systems and designs come out of thin air…"

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I agree with Reg with respects to the current understanding. However as an Engineer…"

Michael replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

63 yesterday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"There hidden things in this universe undetected by the eye in fact 78% of it"

Michael replied Apr 13 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Though living biological things contain molecules the jury is still out on whether m…"

Michael replied Apr 13 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"We're better off listening to drunken gibberish. " signs must include everything!"

Michael replied Apr 11 to Goodness from God?

14 Apr 11
Reply by Michael

"If the goofy gibberish is all that they exhibit then, stone them!!"

Michael replied Apr 11 to Goodness from God?

14 Apr 11
Reply by Michael

"Because it was Jewish people that said stone false prophets. It was Jewish that said…"

Michael replied Apr 7 to Goodness from God?

14 Apr 11
Reply by Michael

"Both the Religous and the Atheist come to absurb conclusions based on the text. The…"

Michael replied Apr 4 to Goodness from God?

14 Apr 11
Reply by Michael

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service