Michael's Discussions (1,668)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"Phyla exist with specific importance in maintaining balance in the biosphere. Conser…"

Michael replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Simply put, where are the ancestors to the Phyla or do they emerge from the oldest k…"

Michael replied May 17 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Personally my ambitions are more modest. I would like to see lineage that turns a mo…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Kingdom>Phylum>Class>Order>Family>Genus>Species In the animal Kin…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Yes but natural selection occurs after the mutation that caused the change. The tena…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The only mechanism for evolution is happenstance due to mutation caused by cosmic ra…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"That makes no sense. I'm alive therefore my systems and designs come out of thin air…"

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I agree with Reg with respects to the current understanding. However as an Engineer…"

Michael replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"There hidden things in this universe undetected by the eye in fact 78% of it"

Michael replied Apr 13 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

"Though living biological things contain molecules the jury is still out on whether m…"

Michael replied Apr 13 to Creation??? Evolution????

67 May 4
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service