Michael's Discussions (1,916)

Discussions Replied To (1842) Replies Latest Activity

"Already in Holographic universe theory what happens in 3-space is a hologram of that…"

Michael replied Jan 10 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"I would not bet the farm on that argument. You're venturing on a unfalsifiable quest…"

Michael replied Jan 4 to A proof that the existence of God is a logical impossibility

33 Jan 8
Reply by TJ

"@Unseen, "Do we know where, in space, the Big Bang took place?" That's a contradicto…"

Michael replied Jan 2 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Scientifically we are only lending credence to a simulation and uncovering further e…"

Michael replied Dec 31, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Thus the backdrop in which life appears is mysterious yet vital for its existence. T…"

Michael replied Dec 31, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"Recent discoveries in cosmology have revealed unexplained structure to the universe…"

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

""Observing a quantum theory changes it." Yes you would collapse the theory into even…"

Michael replied Dec 29, 2016 to Neil Degrasse has been quoted speaking of the Universe as concieveably being a simulation. Is such a notion plausibly possible?

83 Feb 2
Reply by Unseen

"This video is sensational. But is entertaining and is to be taken with a grain of sa…"

Michael replied Dec 28, 2016 to Five pretty moons with possible life

21 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Strega

" "

21 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Strega

"We are not speaking of the same tower. see my picture in response to Davis Goodman"

21 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Strega

RSS

Forum

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 17 Replies

I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 3 minutes ago. 38 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie yesterday. 33 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service