Michael's Discussions (1,668)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"God hates falsehood and sent Israel into captivity. Yes the hate of falsehood begins…"

Michael replied Mar 1, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I will do a synopsis tomorrow. I apologize"

Michael replied Mar 1, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I believe the practice was a kiss on the cheek. If I met an oracle of whom i presum…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Mario you are unfortunately lost in threads and in need of a primer on the assimilat…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"The Dark ages started in West after the fall of the Roman Empire. But in fact Aposta…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Nice try, but a God that allows cruciforms, steeples, obelisks, images, icons, Ishta…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"In short a 1st Century Christian uncontaminated by the Nicean Creed."

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Skycomet you forget the transfiguration in which the Apostles were spirited into the…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"The intensity will keep increasing until it works up to a crescendo. End of world is…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"This source has a good summary with reputable references. www.gracenotes.info/docume…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

RSS

Forum

Private Eye Follows Priest

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

Started by Ralph Burks in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 37 minutes ago. 20 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by SteveInCO 4 hours ago. 8 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service