Michael's Discussions (1,668)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"The statement of false Christianity and Evangelism is countered in the italicized T…"

Michael replied Mar 2, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I am a" remnant of his seed, those that keep the command of God and have the Testimo…"

Michael replied Mar 2, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"No this dead belief system is going to resurrect entirely on it's own accord. I just…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Lake Titicaca in Bolivia may have risen by a mile above sea level due to a cataclysm…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"History refutes you, just in the last half decade we have had earth quakes that have…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I have no Doomsday prophecy for you. The prophecy is of the thousand years of peace…"

Michael replied Mar 1, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Jeff, applauds your historical knowledge exceeds mine on that issue. I will research…"

Michael replied Mar 1, 2010 to The Frequency and Magnitude of Earthquakes are Increasing Fulfilling Christ's Words

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"I have tears in my eyes you actually made salient remark. I take back my last post.…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"Say something substantiative occasionally address the salient points. Make your inte…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

"You my friend are oblivious to full sweep of prophecy. And the resurrection of the…"

250 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Arcus

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service