Michael's Discussions (1,777)

Discussions Replied To (1706) Replies Latest Activity

"I read what you wrote and found it lacking. Do you think I haven't had some of these…"

Michael replied yesterday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I am glad that we agree on something. I traveled to Jerusalem, they have not returne…"

Michael replied yesterday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago

"No you would be a nut to assume that the paltry cases you referenced is what I'm ref…"

Michael replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago

"Ah, a doubting Thomas. So if you experience these things would you believe?"

Michael replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago

"I'm just trying to put true Christianity on the table for people to examine. The act…"

213 13 hours ago

"You don't appear to of responded to this section. Is that because you have nothing t…"

213 13 hours ago

"You know eyewitness testimony isn't impressive as evidence, right? Even from a first…"

213 13 hours ago

"No proof but arguments that might convince people. Would you accept miracles includi…"

Michael replied on Wednesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago

"However the great evidence would be your own eyewitness testimony by putting into pr…"

Michael replied on Wednesday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 13 hours ago

"Michael, you know throughout this discussion, you have sounded consistently like a n…"

213 13 hours ago

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service