Michael's Discussions (1,782)

Discussions Replied To (1711) Replies Latest Activity

"@Reg Now I see your distain he has odd ball conclusions with the facts. He cites 10…"

Michael replied 2 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Reg@ I will check thier references for scientific credibility or have you done that…"

Michael replied 3 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"@ Reg The reason it does not fit with modern climate science is that Creation scienc…"

Michael replied 5 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"That link provides evidence that there was a cataclysm just prior to this ages genes…"

Michael replied 11 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Please read the full article and explain how this fits the conventional climatic fre…"

Michael replied 12 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I read what you wrote and found it lacking. Do you think I haven't had some of these…"

Michael replied on Friday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I am glad that we agree on something. I traveled to Jerusalem, they have not returne…"

Michael replied on Friday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"No you would be a nut to assume that the paltry cases you referenced is what I'm ref…"

Michael replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"Ah, a doubting Thomas. So if you experience these things would you believe?"

Michael replied on Thursday to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"I'm just trying to put true Christianity on the table for people to examine. The act…"

221 2 hours ago
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service