Michael's Discussions (1,824)

Discussions Replied To (1753) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe you better read my post again."

Michael replied Aug 11 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Ok strike my first comment I misread your reply."

Michael replied Aug 11 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Strawman? WTF? "I am a jealous god" is Machiavellian? This is a misdirection. You…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"@TJ "Machiavellian? Not even remotely. That implies they were clever...but it was a…"

Michael replied Aug 10 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Scientist had weeks to scientifically control the Mary Apparition below, atop the Co…"

Michael replied Aug 10 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Sorry I will embed moving forward"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"This a function of translation and scholarship but indeed the Nicene Creed has corru…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"You too can be an immortal with greater powers. Fiction often foreshadows reality."

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"A quote that is that is unfalsifiably profound!"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"@simon Mathews You are welcome"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service