Scott A. Hunt's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like an old practice.  Many slaughter houses have adopted the methods pr…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 14, 2011 to Religious food in the cafeteria

82 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by T A A

"Firefly does do better than most.  And it is my all time favorite sci-fi series."

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 12, 2011 to Why Is There Almost No Science In Sci-Fi?

43 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by sway austin

"I get the "fiction" part but most sci-fi films go too far into the make believe area…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 12, 2011 to Why Is There Almost No Science In Sci-Fi?

43 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by sway austin

"Age of consent has to be arbitrary.  It would be impossible for courts to handle law…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 9, 2011 to Sex and minors. How young is too young?

274 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jewelz

"Whem my father died, I didn't go.  I went to see him a few days before instead.  I'm…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 1, 2011 to Do you attend funerals? If so, would you attend a funeral of someone you did not respect?

26 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Reggie

"I don't see a problem unless you are advertising yourself as a christian. It's a bus…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Jan 13, 2010 to Is it "immoral" to prey on the christ people?

14 May 24, 2010
Reply by Becky Glynn

"It's my issue really. They both found god in the last decade or so and have become m…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Jan 5, 2010 to Religion killed the relationship with my family

7 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Melody

"Congrats on your first! I sometimes wonder how many of my FB "friends" hide my stat…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 25, 2009 to *ulp* Just made my first openly atheist FB status post

6 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robert E. O'Dell

"‘It is as if my freedom of speech is being restricted. I feel I am being persecuted…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 20, 2009 to Christian teacher lost her job after being told praying for sick girl

61 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Philip Tillsley

"Related but not entirely the same topic.. I wonder at what point science will be ab…"

Scott A. Hunt replied Dec 17, 2009 to Science and Race / Discrimination

16 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service