Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (1493) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday I was buying a few books in a local bookstore when I overheard the followi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 14, 2012 to Disappointment with the grammar and spelling of some TA users

326 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"like- and stolen for future use.."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 13, 2012 to What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ?

99 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I can vouch for Unseen. I was on set during the making of Jurassic Park trying to ma…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 13, 2012 to What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ?

99 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Maybe it does but only for that instant that you think something is perfect. Once yo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 11, 2012 to Does perfection exist?

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Doug Reardon

"Hey man, you see my Furry Freak Brother comics anywhere? Maybe that damn cat hid the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 6, 2012 to Opinions on marijauna

64 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"We get one life that is all as far as I am concerned. People of all religions believ…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 6, 2012 to What u Atheist believe in what will happen when u die ?

99 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"@ Dave Stallworth.You could try to answer some of the questions posed above. However…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 6, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"That bit about getting eternal life after your die - could you run that by me again…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"There was no original dog. They evolved from wolves. Genetic mutation is not "always…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Here is a link to the Irish President during his election campaign. He is addressing…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 27, 2012 to Any Atheist Republicans Here? Why?!!!

265 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service