Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,709)

Discussions Replied To (1453) Replies Latest Activity

"I posted this earlier but is relevant here to. Greta Christina."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14, 2012 to Why tolerate the intolerant - when do we become militant atheists?

109 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Logicallunatic

"Dan Dennett speaks about teaching the “4 R’s” with religion being the fourth one. Mo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14, 2012 to Should I teach my daughter to be respectful of religious beliefs?

54 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Gary Longsine

"Hi Brad – You might like to look at it from a different angle. It is interesting to…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

"I suppose it does not really matter which god we talk about when it comes to religio…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 13, 2012 to Lets talk about the zombie apocalypse

32 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Russell

"this story will impact on someone badly."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11, 2012 to How do you define religious intolerance? Any real world examples or how it has impacted you personally?

81 Jun 18, 2012

"This Wiki on Tacitus is a poor source of info. Paragraph 3 …”Scholars generally cons…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11, 2012 to Need some help here with a debate.

5 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Ian Milligan

"I think the idea about having a third (or even a fourth?) party would be great for U…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 9, 2012 to What Do You Dislike About Obama?

335 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by mick herman

"Hi Rich. The I.D. defenders are heavy handed with young minds. Video (my page). Woul…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 8, 2012 to Teaching the difference between evolution and intelligent design to 10 year olds.

32 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I assumed that William did not mean he was born Atheist but that he had a religion h…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 4, 2012 to One Theist's Agenda

113 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Giakorina Mejia

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service