Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,647)

Discussions Replied To (1411) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.thinkatheist.com/video/coherent-consistent-and also This link here is a f…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 4, 2012 to I need a little help...

64 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I have been told to go to Hell a few times but I may have deserved the comment. The…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 3, 2012 to Has anyone ever told you you're going to hell?

46 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"We can agree that an Atheist is someone who does not believe in the existence of god…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"Just a thought - It would seem plausible enough that Atheist sites like this where d…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"Nelson, I can’t really disagree with you there. Neither Hitchens nor Dawkins every r…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"I would accept that Plantinga is an excellent philosopher and Craig up to a point. I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19

"I think you are correct in saying that some of them are probably fundamentalists who…"

114 Aug 19

"It may be because many of these groups are members of smaller cults so they have a s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 27, 2012 to A new kind of crazy?

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Jeff Chervenka

"I have not watched it yet in case I get disappointed. I will wait for the Chinese to…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I would not engage in a battle with them. Maybe a better wording would be to not all…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 26, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 2 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service