Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,614)

Discussions Replied To (1385) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you are correct in saying that some of them are probably fundamentalists who…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

114 Aug 19
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

"It may be because many of these groups are members of smaller cults so they have a s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 27, 2012 to A new kind of crazy?

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Jeff Chervenka

"I have not watched it yet in case I get disappointed. I will wait for the Chinese to…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 27, 2012 to Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

"I would not engage in a battle with them. Maybe a better wording would be to not all…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 26, 2012 to Does anyone have any advice on how to come out( as an atheist) in a deeply religious family?

38 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tom

"Check out the color of this Archaeopteryx. Sometimes they act like they are gods but…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 24, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"“Thus it is not a far stretch to humor the notion of something doing these things on…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 24, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Every week is "be kind to the fronkey week". They do actually exist on my farm..:-).…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"Reminds me of the quote by CHIEF DAN GEORGE , CANADIAN INDIAN CHIEF & film direc…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23, 2012 to Is the neutral verdict on the existence of God being maintain by God?

432 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Michael

"The mind and the brain are one and the same thing. It is that simple. Being aware th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 21, 2012 to Fellow atheists, what is your take on Dualism?

147 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Can those who suffer from grand delusions be considered to suffer a form of mental i…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 14, 2012 to Do the mentally ill go to hell?

38 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 11 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 21 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service