Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,709)

Discussions Replied To (1453) Replies Latest Activity

"As we know there are about 120 different species of Woodpecker don’t you think Noah…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 2, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Why did he make me an Atheist???? :)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 2, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"The Higgs Boson gives particles their mass and stops them floating forever like phot…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 1, 2012 to Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Michael – Dark Matter has in fact been detected. Did you skip Nelsons’ Sunday School?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 31, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Michael – The notion that people choose to believe in Evolution is only something th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 31, 2012 to Is Atheism Predicated Partially on the Belief in Evolution?

500 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Apparently I lack humility because I do not believe in the existence of any specific…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 26, 2012 to Am I a hypocrite?

46 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"I have no problems with people having a hand gun for protection or a rifle for hunti…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 21, 2012 to Batman Theater Slaughter: Would Gun Control Laws Have Prevented it?

298 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

".....and a few more here....Loop you still about man???"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 20, 2012 to Let's start a quote repository...

5 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Lars NIelsen

"We know the number of particles that are present when a radioactive element is compl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 17, 2012 to How does carbon dating work?

13 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by SteveInCO

"I was once a passenger in a car accident. At the time I “knew” I was going to die. I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 11, 2012 to The challenge...from a friend

56 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by james d

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 34 minutes ago. 41 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 55 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 19 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service