Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,824)

Discussions Replied To (1537) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to recap a point from an earlier post: I am an agnostic because I have no Knowl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 18, 2012 to For Christians only

65 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Willoughby

"As John Lennon said - "Imagine there's no heaven".I look at it the other way and try…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 18, 2012 to Why do the big names in atheism freeze up when debating William Lane Craig?

96 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Hi Sarah - what you are discussing here is what is known as the Problem of Evil. Thi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 18, 2012 to For Christians only

65 Dec 3, 2012

"He is suffering from a delusion just as many religious people do or those that belie…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 17, 2012 to I Have A Crazy Friend

13 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Dale Headley

"I agree, howevver my comment was only in the context of religion. I to invite the JW…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"....and maybe there is a difference between believing "in god" as opposed to believi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2012 to "If death is the end of everything, then living is everything"

61 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Ok fixed it."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2012 to "If death is the end of everything, then living is everything"

61 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Hi Kris - here is a link to a Sky Burial from the BBC. WARNING: this may not be to e…"

61 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Strega

"Offence is taken, not given."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2012 to BE OFFENDED!!

111 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No I don't believe so."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2012 to How can you say that God didn't exist? Does God exist?

223 Nov 28, 2012

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 27 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 hours ago. 12 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 hours ago. 63 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service