Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,580)

Discussions Replied To (2672) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Kirk LeFou, I was recently told by a Catholic friend who had only just heard that…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hi Dr. Bob, RE: The “institutional atheism” comment and requested explanation. A qui…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 2, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Thanks Dr. Bob, I was going to post it later myself. I was surprised that my initial…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 2, 2015 to CRSPR and Bioethics: How the science of what we can do can dangerously outstrip the ethics of what we should do

6 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I agree Davis. I did not put my argument very well. By emphasising the word “new” in…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 2, 2015 to The Guardian: We can save atheism from new atheists

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I think it has proved difficult for “new” philosophers to ask philosophical question…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Well spotted Dr. Bob :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 2, 2015 to THIS QUESTION WILL CRUSH ANY CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST...

355 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

"You said above that: "As a free rational thinking Atheist I would any day hang out w…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"You have failed to address any of my arguments or answer the questions I raised. Int…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I would argue that humans acquire knowledge of the existence and properties of natur…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Dawkins, Maher, and Harris have become nothing but bigoted imbeciles who tends to sp…"

110 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service