Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,162)

Discussions Replied To (1733) Replies Latest Activity

"She is healed until she dies."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6, 2013 to The "miracle" of Pope John Paul II: you decide

104 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Why Thank you Thank you Thank you. :-). I feel so much better now. Cats in command."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5, 2013 to The "miracle" of Pope John Paul II: you decide

104 Jul 8, 2013

"I heard coverage of it on the national TV station in Ireland today. The “religious a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5, 2013 to The "miracle" of Pope John Paul II: you decide

104 Jul 8, 2013

"I tried ironing a shirt once but the sleeve kept getting sucked up the hose pipe thi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5, 2013 to Couples who share household chores are more likely to break up.

35 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"It is a good book about randomness. The write is a professor from Caltech and has wo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"   Hey Ladies, feast your eyes on my "Top Shelf" .......that do it for ya'.....Lol"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Twilight? – That was the one about a young girl's choice between Necrophilia and Bes…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It could be a while before anyone else replies……"

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I was reading the Song of Solomon from the OT in a coffee shop recently but I had 50…"

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"We have all heard the claim that Jesus existed because the Bible says so. Now it’s b…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to Jesus existed save to a few axe grindering amateur theorists

65 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brendan

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service