Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (2523) Replies Latest Activity

"Could it be that it is only atheists that were once theists that sense “the watcher”…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 19, 2015 to A scholarly argument in favor of belief in God - Is it valid?

43 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by MikeLong

"It is like the old notion held by those who think magically that we have a soul. It…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 16, 2015 to A scholarly argument in favor of belief in God - Is it valid?

43 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by MikeLong

"When we did not understand the cognitive mechanisms of the human brain to the degree…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 16, 2015 to A scholarly argument in favor of belief in God - Is it valid?

43 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by MikeLong

"Thanks SteveInCO for the clarification. I “assumed” she was paid employee rather tha…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 15, 2015 to What do you think of Kim Davis?

60 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"I think her employers should act. She could be moved to a different section or sacke…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 15, 2015 to What do you think of Kim Davis?

60 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"That's what I like most about Think Atheist. Everything we write is open to challeng…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 11, 2015 to Abortion is now a forgiveable sin - gee thanks.

273 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Strega

"Dr. Bob, not so long ago you informed us that “God was an idea”. How do you reconcil…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 9, 2015 to Old Testament Eschatology

48 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"There will always be a certain amount of “axe-grinding” on this site towards the Bib…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 8, 2015 to Old Testament Eschatology

48 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I find the Christian ideas of Heaven and Hell interesting. They have such diverse vi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 8, 2015 to Old Testament Eschatology

48 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"Yes Dr. Bob. I should have also mentioned it was closer to a 7-Sigma."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 5, 2015 to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

13 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Forum

Delete my group

Started by Adventurer in Small Talk 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin yesterday. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 22 hours ago. 10 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

Microscopium - the microscope

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 25, 2017 at 2:33pm 1 Comment

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service