Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,059)

Discussions Replied To (1675) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I went a bit off topic myself. The BB suggests that the Universe was created wi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2, 2013 to Where does our energy go?

29 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"While the Law of Conservation of energy does state energy cannot be created or destr…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 1, 2013 to Where does our energy go?

29 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

"That's a baby one. They turn green at 6 months."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 30, 2013 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

21 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Indeed Arch, and Marc’s artistic skills being the inspiration for my tattoo…."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 30, 2013 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

21 Jul 3, 2013

"Sorry Marc, but that picture is the real deal. The existence of the Fronkey is exact…"

21 Jul 3, 2013

"  Religious teachings start to embed the idea of being a wife and a servant to their…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 30, 2013 to The birds and the bees....to tie the knot.....and offspring....

99 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

"I would sooner have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy!!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 29, 2013 to first possible first century reference to christ or christos

27 Jun 29, 2013

"First the evidence: About 10 years ago I was involved in a debate about Evolution o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 29, 2013 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

21 Jul 3, 2013

"I am way too sexy for my shirts but that is a problem for other people if they can't…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 29, 2013 to Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

106 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Mike Donohoe

"No way....this discovery of mine could not mean that.....Nah!! I need a cup of tea!! "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 29, 2013 to first possible first century reference to christ or christos

27 Jun 29, 2013

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed 23 hours ago. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 32 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror yesterday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service