Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,562)

Discussions Replied To (1354) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a link to the Irish President during his election campaign. He is addressing…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 27, 2012 to Any Atheist Republicans Here? Why?!!!

265 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"The question reminds me of Greta Christina's speech."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 20, 2012 to Are atheist too concerned about religion?

23 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"They had a police dog with them so the dog handler could have dealt it. This was pro…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 17, 2012 to Saginaw Police Shoot Deranged Man 46 Times

33 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

"more questions in case it is planted......http://www.thinkatheist.com/forum/topics/a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 14, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Eleven plus two = Twelve plus oneConversation = Voices can rant The environment = on…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 11, 2012 to Word games - anagrams

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Unseen

"Would “domestic partnerships” make people more equal to or less equal to married peo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 9, 2012 to Gay Rights-Are We Approaching This To Win or Whine?

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"A time will arrive in Ireland and elsewhere when we will look back on ourselves and…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8, 2012 to Gay Rights-Are We Approaching This To Win or Whine?

58 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by kris feenstra

"When a Christian starts telling me about how merciful their god is I sometimes ask a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 5, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Rare events happen but does that mean the physical immutable laws of nature or physi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 5, 2012 to Miracles

40 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"I often ask them what they dislike most about other religions. That can open up a go…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 4, 2012 to What's your favourite question to ask a theist?

519 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service