Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,976)

Discussions Replied To (2249) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob – Evolution is true. There is no doubt about it within the scientific community.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I am not exactly sure what you are asking Steve. Something like Facebook can be very…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16, 2014 to Can someone help me, not dumb but dont understand, chose not to do facebook, where does this go.

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Sometimes when the Jehovah Witnesses come a calling I will accidently leave The Book…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 15, 2014 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"Bob – what I wrote was “We know it to be true”. We know beyond any shadow of a doubt…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 15, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It should be possible that most spare parts will be supplied via 3D printers? All th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2014 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

58 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by umar

"Some musings.... Our intelligence has made us self-aware. We are about the only spec…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2014 to What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

82 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by _Robert_

"Here is an article about one of the people "shortlisted" to go there."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14, 2014 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

58 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by umar

"I think what Pope Cuddles said a few days after his Evolution and Big Bang pronounce…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I have always had a fascination with religious belief. I am an active member of a fe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I love posting this video :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 11, 2014 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Forum

Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

Started by TJ in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 23 hours ago. 10 Replies

AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 22 hours ago. 41 Replies

How do Muslim men REALLY view American women?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on Tuesday. 11 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Non-believers in church

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 26, 2016 at 9:46am 1 Comment

Preachers

Posted by Noon Alif on August 24, 2016 at 6:30pm 1 Comment

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service