Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,975)

Discussions Replied To (2248) Replies Latest Activity

"While I disagree with these Catholics and the actions that ensue from their disgusti…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 24, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I will relent on my wording a little. I generally use the word "hypocrite" as oppose…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 23, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"To paraphrase W.C. Fields…….I always keep a flagon of whiskey close by in case I see…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 23, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"There is a greater chance of a Rottweiler letting go of a trespasser than there is o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 22, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

""I INSIST they defend what they say and believe and I do it relentlessly"....Got tim…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 20, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"It does not matter to most theists if you are polite or uncivil about your Atheism.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 18, 2014 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"I don’t think otherwise Bob. You are compelled to presuppose your Gods existence bec…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 17, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I agree. I am saying Evolution is true where the word “true” means it is knowledge t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Again Bob you are presupposing the existence of your God."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Bob – Evolution is true. There is no doubt about it within the scientific community.…"

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service