Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,062)

Discussions Replied To (1678) Replies Latest Activity

"   Hey Ladies, feast your eyes on my "Top Shelf" .......that do it for ya'.....Lol"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Twilight? – That was the one about a young girl's choice between Necrophilia and Bes…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"It could be a while before anyone else replies……"

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"I was reading the Song of Solomon from the OT in a coffee shop recently but I had 50…"

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

"We have all heard the claim that Jesus existed because the Bible says so. Now it’s b…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4, 2013 to Jesus existed save to a few axe grindering amateur theorists

65 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brendan

"Yes, but he is a True one."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3, 2013 to Jesus existed save to a few axe grindering amateur theorists

65 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Brendan

"I put a new television screen in the shed today and played this to the Fronkeys. The…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3, 2013 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

21 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"@ Robert - Yes, as Strega says. They are so certain that the world is less than 10,0…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2, 2013 to "If you don't accept Jesus as your savior, you're going to burn in Hell!"

35 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Nina van der Roos

"Yes, as in a Universe from Nothing, without quantum fluctuations of particles poppin…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is a Lawless Universe Nonsense?

24 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by H3xx

"Is it correct to say that the existence of the laws does not require and observer? I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2, 2013 to Is a Lawless Universe Nonsense?

24 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by H3xx

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed yesterday. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 5 hours ago. 43 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service