Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,364)

Discussions Replied To (2523) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure I can find a few spares once they don't mind sharing the bed :-) I have a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 8, 2015 to I want to become a minimalist...how about you?

58 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I can only sit on one chair at a time, sleep in one bed at a time and eat of one pla…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 8, 2015 to I want to become a minimalist...how about you?

58 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I am luvin’ this but not enough to ever watch it!!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 8, 2015 to What do you think of Kim Davis?

60 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Belle Rose

"Adam and Eve did not exist. In terms of Evolution there were no “first” human beings…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 7, 2015 to Creationism's Biggest Problem

11 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Freethinker784

"Yes, Lilandra Ra is her name. When I met her she had a dress covered in DNA spirals…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 5, 2015 to Public Elementary School Limitations

23 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Godless

"Hi Heather Marie, As a site moderator I have taken the liberty of editing your post…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 5, 2015 to Public Elementary School Limitations

23 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Godless

"I have heard of pizza shops not wanting to cater to some citizens because of their r…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 4, 2015 to Bullying people into believing and not-believing.

9 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hi there, would you mind answering a few quick questions for our survey? You look li…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 4, 2015 to Bullying people into believing and not-believing.

9 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Hi Heather and welcome to TA. As you are in Texas you could get in touch with Aron R…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 1, 2015 to Public Elementary School Limitations

23 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Godless

"@Dr. Bob, I do not have a problem with a pastor meeting with the needy. However Kim…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 1, 2015 to "Everybody Is Wrong About God" - James A. Lindsay

60 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Forum

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 17 Replies

What Do Canadians Think is Important?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 17 hours ago. 33 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service