Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,723)

Discussions Replied To (2085) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, maybe if we look at your use of analogies from a different perspective. If you…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 10, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Let me open by stating the obvious. I am an atheist. I hold no beliefs in the existe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 10, 2014 to The Doctor and the Farmer

403 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"No."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 10, 2014 to Poll: Do you Support Communism ?

54 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Everett Stewart

"Hi Marc, I have given several copies of "The Magic of Reality" to nieces and nephews…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 9, 2014 to My faith is in our youth.

25 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Ed

"What would Jesus do?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 8, 2014 to What are your thoughts on Tithing?

49 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Tim Schock

"Meanwhile in Germany it was announced that Catholics who did not pay their “Church T…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 7, 2014 to What are your thoughts on Tithing?

49 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Tim Schock

"What about the Bishop of Bling???"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 7, 2014 to What are your thoughts on Tithing?

49 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Tim Schock

"@Ed – I agree. That is the essence of belief. People that have not developed critica…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 7, 2014 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I think that it part of the problem. Spirituality means something different to every…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6, 2014 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7, 2014

"When someone is making positive steps towards moving away from a bad relationship or…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5, 2014 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7, 2014

RSS

Forum

Where is the Atheist Pilgrimage 'Mecca'?

Started by Lord Atheist in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Feeling down lately

Started by proudAthiest in Society. Last reply by proudAthiest 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

Fashion meet philosophy

Started by Unseen in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 3 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service