Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,411)

Discussions Replied To (1256) Replies Latest Activity

"Try not using them when in this situation. :)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 15, 2012 to Terms of exclamation

91 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by archaeopteryx

"Religion fogs up the mind and stunts the development of critical thinking. Viewing t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 14, 2012 to Would indoctrinated kids be able to grasp the fundamentals of math and science in school if they weren't limited by religious beliefs?

18 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Eric Diaz

"I think you are right to remain anonymous. You could post a question just to elicit…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 13, 2012 to Good Idea? Or Copping Out?

9 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by diggerbanks

"Belief in Karma is similar to believing that there is some kind of cosmic judge that…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 6, 2012 to God, karma & destiny/fate

37 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It might be a help to keep in mind that you are an Atheist because you don’t believe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 4, 2012 to I need a little help...

64 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"http://www.thinkatheist.com/video/coherent-consistent-and also This link here is a f…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 4, 2012 to I need a little help...

64 Apr 10, 2012

"I have been told to go to Hell a few times but I may have deserved the comment. The…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 3, 2012 to Has anyone ever told you you're going to hell?

46 Apr 4, 2012

"We can agree that an Atheist is someone who does not believe in the existence of god…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

113 May 30, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Just a thought - It would seem plausible enough that Atheist sites like this where d…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 1, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

113 May 30, 2012
Reply by James Cox

"Nelson, I can’t really disagree with you there. Neither Hitchens nor Dawkins every r…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 31, 2012 to How could an ex-atheist ever have been an atheist to begin with?

113 May 30, 2012
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service