Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,592)

Discussions Replied To (1369) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree. Religion will die out. It is no longer necessary. It is not an inst…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 9, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""No one has actually witnessed the birth of a species in the wild, so researchers mu…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"  “and Homo neandertalensis has been proven to be too genetically different from us…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 8, 2012 to The Theory of Evolution and the Biblical account of Creation - are they compatible?

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Ok I have just read this. It is excellent. This is how it's done. This is Science un…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"The punctuated reality of the fossil record is best exemplified by the "Cambrian exp…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Thanks Arch - I was wondering where that had gotten to. Jessica I agree the Big Bang…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"And if it is plausible that a god is behind the Big Bang how do you know it is your…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"On Stephen Jay Gould and Punctuated Equilibrium:He was an Evolutionary biologist and…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Jessica – I find that most of this is such stunning bad science that I am not sure w…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

"Hi Jessica - thanks for that...I think!!! I will go through it later this evening an…"

100 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service