Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,876)

Discussions Replied To (2192) Replies Latest Activity

"I think what Pope Cuddles said a few days after his Evolution and Big Bang pronounce…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I have always had a fascination with religious belief. I am an active member of a fe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"I love posting this video :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 11, 2014 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by kris feenstra

"I have had this discussion many times. It is like what the religious say about “lovi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 11, 2014 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Can you clarify which god you mean please. What are the "Top 3" reasons for you beli…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"As Pope I take it you are Infallible in your pronouncements :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"No, Bob almost all the Atheists I know have a very good grasp of how Science and the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Bob…I had been wondering……anyway am I incorrect to suggest that the Pope is in fa…"

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It does not matter if the country is Christian or Muslim. Women have been traditiona…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 6, 2014 to A Silent Epidemic

31 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Welcome to TA."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 6, 2014 to Hi

6 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service