Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,365)

Discussions Replied To (2523) Replies Latest Activity

"Well then stop asking about it."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Click on the Nuclear Fusion story here."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 3, 2015 to If it works...this could power EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

44 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by SteveInCO

"@Jim – once more – there is nobody censoring your posts. Period, you can't and never…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 3, 2015 to Why do Atheists have to be freaking science experts?

260 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@ Byrdie - A little dated now but we hosted the World Atheist Convention in 2011 whi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 3, 2015 to Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I attend several meetings with Atheists and have done so for years. Some attendees o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 3, 2015 to Does Atheism in the United State Lack Racial Diversity?

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"I find that reply to be ridiculous. Please support what you say with evidence rather…"

17 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Unseen

"@ Jim Slark. We do not censor people on Think Atheist. I am however a site moderator…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 1, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"Here is an article from Reason.com that discusses this topic."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 1, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

"I agree that his religious beliefs are fair game. I would go further and suggest tha…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 31, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

" "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 29, 2015 to How do you think clearly?

40 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

Forum

How ArtScience Doubts the Supernatural

Started by Stephen Nowlin in Small Talk. Last reply by Stephen Nowlin 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Selling Atheism

Started by David Boots in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 5 hours ago. 10 Replies

Free Books to UK Schools

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Calling me kiddo?

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Keara quiroz 12 hours ago. 18 Replies

Blog Posts

Monoceros - the unicorn

Posted by Brad Snowder on February 18, 2017 at 5:45pm 0 Comments

New wave of terrorism

Posted by Noon Alif on February 16, 2017 at 9:54am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service