Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,062)

Discussions Replied To (1678) Replies Latest Activity

"“Religion, at its core, teaches personal responsibility” Yes, Thou shalt take person…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to Religious approaches to banal problems.

58 Mar 22
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yes Bob, a Ph.D in Ancient History from Columbia University does tend to imply he is…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 10 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"The author Richard Carrier is not involved with any form of quackery. You should rea…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 9 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Resurrection was a regular occurrence in Biblical times. Jesus brought back at least…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 9 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Glad to hear that all went well for you Unseen and good to have you back so soon. Th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 5 to So you know

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, best of luck and we will look forward to hearing from you soon. So will you get…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 2 to So you know

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

"The Cheonjiwang Bonpuri is a creation myth spoken of in Korea, though my standard of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 21 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

"Today's Top Tip - change passwords before informing staff that they are going."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 20 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"OK folks, I have deleted a thread that was getting too heated. It was not relevant t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 18 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Here is a good analysis of his Facebook page from Atheist Ireland."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 16 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Forum

Nude atheist group

Started by Raymond in Society. Last reply by Raymond on Monday. 4 Replies

Socratic Method

Started by Michael in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Ed yesterday. 5 Replies

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 7 hours ago. 43 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service