Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,592)

Discussions Replied To (1369) Replies Latest Activity

"How doth it profit a serpent to talketh when he has but none ears to hear any replie…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 19 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"Kudos to you Obfuskation. I am of a similar frame of mind. I have very few possessio…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 19 to I want to become a minimalist...how about you?

20 Jun 20
Reply by Unseen

"Xianity is a very successful religion. I suppose you don't belong to any religion bu…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 19 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"We don't believe in the existence of any Greek Gods. Neither do you S. Graham. So we…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 19 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If the author had understood the works of Plato he would not have posted point 7. I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If the Bible says something a Christian agrees with, then it is taken literally. If…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

119 Jul 10
Reply by ivy

"You have just displayed your complete ignorance of the Theory of Evolution with the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"The ONLY way to prove or disprove whether there is a God or not, is to investigate.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"So S. Graham if Science is the proof that God exists would you be good enough to off…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Generally speaking, I tend to trust Atheists a lot more readily that I trust theists…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service