Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,829)

Discussions Replied To (1540) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob – what I wrote was “We know it to be true”. We know beyond any shadow of a doubt…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 15 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"It should be possible that most spare parts will be supplied via 3D printers? All th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 Nov 19
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"Some musings.... Our intelligence has made us self-aware. We are about the only spec…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14 to What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

82 Nov 25
Reply by _Robert_

"Here is an article about one of the people "shortlisted" to go there."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 14 to Colonizing Mars- Any Volunteers?

57 Nov 19
Reply by Ludwik Kowalski

"I think what Pope Cuddles said a few days after his Evolution and Big Bang pronounce…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"I have always had a fascination with religious belief. I am an active member of a fe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 12 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24
Reply by Virgil

"I love posting this video :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 11 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 Nov 24
Reply by kris feenstra

"I have had this discussion many times. It is like what the religious say about “lovi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 11 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24
Reply by Virgil

"Can you clarify which god you mean please. What are the "Top 3" reasons for you beli…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 10 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"As Pope I take it you are Infallible in your pronouncements :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service