Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,974)

Discussions Replied To (2248) Replies Latest Activity

"I have mentioned Kenan Malik’s book “The Quest for a Moral Compass” (a global histor…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

15 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

"I see the distinction you are making. It is a fine line indeed. In Muslim countries…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I know of many examples where Churches in America were actively involved in politica…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I have changed the minds of several religious people over the years. Most, if not al…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 26 to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

60 Jul 31
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Where are the dinosaurs he saved?  He did not. They like mammoths became extinct. Ho…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 26 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Hi Dr. Bob. So you think that Churches do not get involved in political lobbying?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 26 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Mammoths were not around in Noah's day. That is because in “Noah’s time” Noah was al…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 26 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"They may not be YEC's but they are Creationists. Therefore I give absolutely no cred…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 25 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"The reason it does not fit with modern climate science is that Creation science is n…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 25 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Their representatives are usually Christian enough to tell that to children."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 24 to Forced to accept grace

186 5 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service