Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (1493) Replies Latest Activity

"Most Christians believe that prayer is talking to God. Somehow they believe that whe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 7 to Silent Nights

14 Oct 12
Reply by Michael Smith

"FYI - I linked this article in an earlier Sunday School – Why I love being uncertain…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 7 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

"I wonder what Type 1 civilizations would think of us when we tell them with a straig…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 7 to I don't even know what to say...

8 Oct 10
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"I tend to not go down the route of the strictly formal argument. It gets too tedious…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 6 to There Is No God

36 Oct 12
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That’s an interesting question Unseen. I was thinking about a similar idea recently.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 6 to Should getting a college degree be treated as a form of national service?

45 Oct 18
Reply by Unseen

"Mandatory sentencing does not allow for any mitigating circumstances to be giving an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 6 to Why mandatory minimum sentencing is a bad idea.

5 Oct 6
Reply by Ed

"The word “probably” is misleading because it can have different interpretations. Whe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 6 to There Is No God

36 Oct 12
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Just signed up to Netflix......started watching Breaking Bad.....already half way th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 4 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

"Some more interesting reading here on why Determinism is irrelevant to Ethics and Fr…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 3 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"       "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 3 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service