Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,731)

Discussions Replied To (2089) Replies Latest Activity

"I am already a member. I think it does great work in highlighting the illegality of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"It is almost that he still thinks hell is real. When I hear "Imagine" I think "Imagi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"When I hear a Xian reject Hell or any other "mandatory" tenet of belief I always ask…"

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"The ones I keep as pets think I am an outstanding farmer when I am outside standing…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

"I remain very serious about my work and remain outstanding in my field which freaks…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, Jake, we are all stupid for questioning you. Thanks for not derailing the threa…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 19 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"If not Allah then which God? Thanks for “revealing a bit about your thinking”. It ha…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"@ Jake It is evident to me that God created the universe and seeded it with the chem…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"The problem with defining “God” by not giving “Him “ a name like Allah or Yahweh or…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"If you are not entirely sure then you are an atheist. Frist some questions. Which Go…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

RSS

Forum

Private Eye Follows Priest

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

This topic again

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by matt.clerke 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

middle east

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Unseen yesterday. 7 Replies

The Wisdom Of God

Started by Robert Genisis in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Robert Genisis on Friday. 4 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service