Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (2119) Replies Latest Activity

"On yer Bike, the one with the basket and the bell that makes it look good."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 29 to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 Apr 29
Reply by Strega

"I once had a few vodkas with David Gilmour (after a concert I was bartending in the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 27 to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 Apr 29
Reply by Strega

"Don't point your bow and arrow at me!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 27 to Should we stop pursuing scientific investitations while we still can?

22 Apr 29
Reply by Strega

"Putting on other peoples shoes reminds me of this topic on Theory of Mind."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 26 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

494 May 31
Reply by Stephen Nowlin

"Good to see you back Noel."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 24 to Twilight Zone?

8 May 7
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"RE point 2 above. Yes, the size of an atom is impossible to imagine. The width of th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 24 to What, for you, is Science?

99 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"The problem is that too many (one is too many) women are going to jail for not commi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 19 to The Pendulum Swing: Has Feminism Gone Too Far?

35 Apr 24
Reply by Unseen

"A foetus is not a child and is not a viable human until it has the potential to live…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 19 to The Pendulum Swing: Has Feminism Gone Too Far?

35 Apr 24
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Erin. I posted this in a recent Sunday School. The Donald is out of step about pr…"

35 Apr 24
Reply by Unseen

"I hope there is quite a buzz in the air for Ted's New York adventure. Maybe everyone…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 18 to Trump or Cruz? Cruz or Trump?

14 Apr 22
Reply by Dale Headley

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service