Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,272)

Discussions Replied To (2455) Replies Latest Activity

"I would say the genetic differences between us and poo-flinging apes is about the th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 27, 2016 to What would you consider evidence?

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"If someone can describe their god in human terms, (God is love or God is vengeful),…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 27, 2016 to What would you consider evidence?

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"I wish this moment would last forever."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 27, 2016 to ST AUGUSTINE ASKS: HOW THICK IS THE PRESENT?

17 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I visualize Time as part of “Spacetime”. As the Universe expands more “space” is cre…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 26, 2016 to ST AUGUSTINE ASKS: HOW THICK IS THE PRESENT?

17 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Faith discredits itself by proving to be insufficient to satisfy the faithful. Chris…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 24, 2016 to You have faith too....

248 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Dr. Bob

"No, not at all. Just tell me which of the books you consider to be the first one to…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 23, 2016 to What would you consider evidence?

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"Who verified it? The Bible is making a claim that it happened. That does not make it…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 23, 2016 to What would you consider evidence?

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"@Belle, once your definition makes sense and your reasons for holding your belief in…"

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"Yes, I have often heard it called "The Good Books" :-). Whatever, my point still sta…"

241 Jan 5
Reply by TJ

"Christopher Hitchens has a way of explaining things; Once you assume a creator and a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 23, 2016 to What do you guys think of this NDE and OBE story?

16 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service