Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,136)

Discussions Replied To (2346) Replies Latest Activity

"Enforced celibacy is not natural. It is a form of sexual perversion that often creat…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 21 to JW's & Child Abuse

32 15 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"TJ  - you deserve a side hug for that !! My favorite Hitchens quote is about Jerry F…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 19 to N. De. G. Tyson

9 Sep 20
Reply by Ernest Doucette

"I have always liked David Attenborough's answer about design or "God's creation". "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 19 to N. De. G. Tyson

9 Sep 20
Reply by Ernest Doucette

"Correct, the DNA molecule is not “alive”. That is why we can recover it from dead or…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 14 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Natural selection has no mechanism to insure that mutations progress in a forward co…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 14 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Every human is allowed to make decisions for themselves. We're all born with that. N…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 13 to What are your thoughts?

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

"@ Michael, here is a good video explaining what Evolution is (and is not). There are…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"What do your Catholic friends say when you tell them that their Church is the antich…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 12 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@ Michael - please show some respect for the Catholics. Words that I never imagined…"

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Now I understand."

129 Sep 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 4 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 31 minutes ago. 26 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service