Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,526)

Discussions Replied To (2635) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a debate between Lennon and Dawkins. There are a couple of good ones with Hi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 10, 2016 to John Lennox

9 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ok can I go home now please."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 6, 2016 to Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

10 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"I know that I need to get to a point where what I believe is not any sort of presupp…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 6, 2016 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes thank you very much, the enhanced “Emerald Isle” green was achieved by modifying…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 5, 2016 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

31 Mar 29
Reply by Zombie Athiest

"I suppose Jeff you are probably annoyed or maybe disappointed with the answer I gave…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 5, 2016 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

"One day when I was about 5 I got on my friend's bike for the first time and cycled a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4, 2016 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

"Strega -  would you object to a Lovely Girls competition?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4, 2016 to Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

10 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"  First of all Jeff you are welcome. It sometimes comes to pass that a person starts…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4, 2016 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by SteveInCO

"Your derogatory and abusive language and name calling was censored. Your statements…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 3, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"@Jim Smith – Don’t play that game with me. You attacked the person Jeff with abusive…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 3, 2016 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service