Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,775)

Discussions Replied To (2118) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you clarify which god you mean please. What are the "Top 3" reasons for you beli…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 10, 2014 to Hi atheists

22 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Elijah Coleman

"As Pope I take it you are Infallible in your pronouncements :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"No, Bob almost all the Atheists I know have a very good grasp of how Science and the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7, 2014 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hi Bob…I had been wondering……anyway am I incorrect to suggest that the Pope is in fa…"

57 Jan 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It does not matter if the country is Christian or Muslim. Women have been traditiona…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 6, 2014 to A Silent Epidemic

31 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Virgil

"Welcome to TA."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 6, 2014 to Hi

6 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by bongani muthwa

"I had it made up after I saw it on a bumper sticker in Atlanta GA a few years back.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 2, 2014 to Honor and Integrity

14 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Karlee

"I have a t-shirt that reads "Does your religion make you a bigot?". It is the sneeri…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 2, 2014 to Honor and Integrity

14 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Karlee

"Bert Ehrman is a Biblical scholar who has written several books about the Bible. For…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 1, 2014 to Book Recommendations?

10 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Beth

"If you are “not quite atheist” then you are not an Atheist, you are an Agnostic. “I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 1, 2014 to Happy to be here

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service