Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,052)

Discussions Replied To (1674) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent.......I shall have some fun with this just like I did when this site was l…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 19, 2013 to Here's your chance to learn all the truth

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Try this one Simon...."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 19, 2013 to ideal world

57 Sep 20, 2013

"It does not appear to have a cinema rating but I think it should be deemed unsuitabl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 16, 2013 to Unstoppable - A new Kirk Cameron film

31 Sep 18, 2013

"You were right. You did not say that there are no Gods. You just said you did not be…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 15, 2013 to how would you have responded?

26 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Raymond Barrett

"....I had a Jehovah Witness for breakfast.....should keep me going for a few hours.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 15, 2013 to Religion derived from serious philosophy?

111 Sep 21, 2013

"Hi Sean – keep your eyes open for this rag that sometimes gets pushed through letter…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 13, 2013 to 6 Reasons not to send your daughter to college!

31 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Black Dawn

"Bob, if “God is a postulate” as you say then you are telling me that God is assumed…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 11, 2013 to General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Ok Bob, but for Theology to be considered (by me) to be a branch of human knowledge…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 11, 2013 to General Questions About The Bible/Christianity

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"A statement that “God exists” is a claim that merits being supported by evidence. On…"

195 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Just keep reading the Bible and going to Sunday School and you will be an Atheist in…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 8, 2013 to Seeing faith in nothing--Interesting people at church

27 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Cesar Deicide

RSS

Forum

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Dr. Bob 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 10 hours ago. 9 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 20 hours ago. 32 Replies

Are we in the (non-biblical) end times?

Started by mark thoma in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 15 hours ago. 23 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service