Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,561)

Discussions Replied To (1353) Replies Latest Activity

"You have just displayed your complete ignorance of the Theory of Evolution with the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"The ONLY way to prove or disprove whether there is a God or not, is to investigate.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to why I stopped believing... why did you exChristians stop?

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"So S. Graham if Science is the proof that God exists would you be good enough to off…"

161 Jul 15
Reply by Mo Trauen

"Generally speaking, I tend to trust Atheists a lot more readily that I trust theists…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 18 to Seven Proofs for the Natural Immortality of the Human Soul

94 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hope you are enjoying Portland. Some Cats are thinking about changing according to s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 16 to Would we want cats to be more like dogs?

14 Jun 18
Reply by Rocky john

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

"It's always a good idea not to assume conspiracy when incompetence provides an equal…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 13 to The loss in the war against terror

121 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"What I mean is I am only considering our Universe as it is the only which we have be…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Using the Hubble space telescope we have seen that the Universe is expanding. We can…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11 to I need help understanding something - Presuppositional Apologetics

57 Jun 12
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

"Unfortunately it is usually not a nun on her knees showing giving praise to the prie…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 10 to On the fence....

135 Jun 18
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 0 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service