Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,970)

Discussions Replied To (2245) Replies Latest Activity

"so they get to go to heaven and get bagels, virgins or harps, depending upon the ver…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 29 to godandscience.org?

12 Jul 30
Reply by TJ

"Michael, nothing religious is sacred to me. I openly blaspheme all gods, except your…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 28 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

"Why did God bother to create more than one galaxy? If we are created in the image of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 28 to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

24 Jul 30
Reply by Pope Beanie

"How do I pray? Like some of the best things in life it start by getting on ones knee…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 28 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

"I cannot see a link to any website?? Mod Note - I edited the URL"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 28 to godandscience.org?

12 Jul 30
Reply by TJ

"Not just any old god, but a specific Creator God that can read my mind. I can commun…"

363 yesterday
Reply by Zenith

"I must be getting old....I was admiring her tattoo before I noticed her breasts. LOL…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

27 Jul 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I have mentioned Kenan Malik’s book “The Quest for a Moral Compass” (a global histor…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

14 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I see the distinction you are making. It is a fine line indeed. In Muslim countries…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I know of many examples where Churches in America were actively involved in politica…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 27 to Church Tax Exemption?

54 Jul 27
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Gamer God (Part1)

Posted by Noon Alif on August 18, 2016 at 7:30pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service