Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,667)

Discussions Replied To (1422) Replies Latest Activity

""In the debate between evolution and intelligent design, I believe that we scientist…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 25 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Ah...miracles happen all the time!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 24 to How do you reverse the brainwashing of a child??

33 Aug 28
Reply by юри фидов

"A video called Rationally Speaking.....with Krauss as a guest."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, I suppose dark energy but could “dark E” and “dark M” not be interchangeable li…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 20 to Does Atheistic Fanaticism Really Exist?

82 Aug 28
Reply by Mike Cole

"Dark Matter:  The only evidence is that SOMETHING is having a dark matter effect.  T…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 20 to Does Atheistic Fanaticism Really Exist?

82 Aug 28
Reply by Mike Cole

"It is the lead news story on most TV channels and newspapers here in Europe...."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to Police accountability and Michael Brown

311 Aug 28
Reply by MikeLong

"Hi there Mo....I am still furiously unbelieving :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to Does Atheistic Fanaticism Really Exist?

82 Aug 28
Reply by Mike Cole

"Rational thinking is based upon assumptions made from the objective knowledge we sha…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to What is "Rational thinking"?

196 Sep 9
Reply by Unseen

"Maybe we should call “religious instruction” or “religious education” for what it re…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to How do you reverse the brainwashing of a child??

33 Aug 28
Reply by юри фидов

"Florida. It's one of the wackiest states... Great...I am going there in November as…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 18 to Police accountability and Michael Brown

311 Aug 28
Reply by MikeLong

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service