Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,728)

Discussions Replied To (2087) Replies Latest Activity

"Trump is just an echo chamber for what most of the GOP stands for. They may want to…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 7 to I now endorse Donald Trump for POTUS...Here is why...

19 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I suppose the TSA won't appreciate the inverted silver cross I have sprayed on my un…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 5 to WALK NAKED - AUSTRALIA DAY Anti-Muslim joke bad taste

3 Apr 5
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Is Jessica Knoll the Luckiest Girl Alive?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 5 to why do men rape women?

25 Apr 5
Reply by Unseen

"@ MikeLong....pull up a chair, I got these beers in. (miracles never cease I hear yo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 4 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"Sounds like strange advice to give someone who does not drink alcohol. Were you give…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Apr 2 to Anyone ever been to Al-Anon?

7 Apr 3
Reply by Belle Rose

"When compiling “Sunday School” I often find articles claiming atheists cannot be goo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 29 to Deporting Christians

12 Mar 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Get the Christians to build a wall of separation between religions and the governmen…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 28 to Deporting Christians

12 Mar 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That is a very good point Unseen."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to What could Europe have done differently to prevent Islamic terrorism

42 Apr 6
Reply by Unseen

"I am already a member. I think it does great work in highlighting the illegality of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"It is almost that he still thinks hell is real. When I hear "Imagine" I think "Imagi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service