Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,828)

Discussions Replied To (1539) Replies Latest Activity

"“Dear me. Define God?  I'm put of mind of the old joke about the perfect physics fin…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 5 to The Doctor and the Farmer

197 Dec 15
Reply by Davis Goodman

"@Simon - I have asked Dr. Bob a similar question here and I am awaiting reply."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 5 to Budding Freethinker

25 Dec 13
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Then all the better to think dangerous ideas or ones that make you question how you…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 4 to Youtube vids for atheists

16 Dec 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Here is an article that might give you some pointers regarding religious intrusion i…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Dec 1 to Came out today

84 Dec 8
Reply by Belle Rose

"Thanks for linking this Arch. I often think of Suzanne. I will click play when my ey…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 30 to In Loving Memory of our friend, Suzanne Olsen-Hyde

32 Nov 30
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"It is possible to argue that no country has any legal requirement to mutilate half o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 27 to In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

202 Dec 18
Reply by Virgil

"Why we need to end the War on Drugs (Ted Talk)."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 24 to A libertarian approach to the drug problem

23 Nov 26
Reply by Unseen

"While I disagree with these Catholics and the actions that ensue from their disgusti…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 24 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24
Reply by Virgil

"I will relent on my wording a little. I generally use the word "hypocrite" as oppose…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 23 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24
Reply by Virgil

"To paraphrase W.C. Fields…….I always keep a flagon of whiskey close by in case I see…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 23 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 Nov 24
Reply by Virgil

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service