Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,976)

Discussions Replied To (2249) Replies Latest Activity

"The man is "off the wall". It will be interesting to see what the final nail will be…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 3 to My worst nightmare is becoming a reality

59 Aug 11
Reply by TJ

"@TJ - I suppose you are also waiting for the revolution that will not be televised?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 2 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"You could call it hiphoprisy Michael. T.V. is the only wet nurse that would create…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 2 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"So immigrants are forced to turn on TV to watch sleaze and that turns them into rapi…"

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"This article on Jill Stein is work a read. Then this one."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 2 to The Greens Have a Quaint, Conservative (and False) View of Sex Work

39 Aug 2
Reply by SteveInCO

"Christians have to believe in the Resurrection of Jesus and his Ascension into Heave…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 1 to Forced to accept grace

190 23 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"...and the more I thought about it, the more it all started to fall apart....To me,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 1 to How I became an Atheist

5 Aug 2
Reply by TJ

"Pull up a seat. Then we can discuss "But the rock was rolled away from the grave"!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 31 to Forced to accept grace

190 23 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I had intended to visit Florence soon. I did not know about the Galileo exhibits so…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 31 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Zenith

"@SteveInCO - I think your “wild stab” is very accurate. For centuries the idea that…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 31 to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service