Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,770)

Discussions Replied To (2115) Replies Latest Activity

"A few years ago a friend of mine (If you know who Freewheelin’ Franklin is you know…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 18 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I tend not to go to funerals anymore if they are religious. I just can’t listen to “…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Some of the best parties I attended were indeed funerals. The "Wake" can go on for d…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 17 to Funeral Protocol

38 May 22
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Was this the Family Guy skit?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"OMG It's like SO annoying when they do that!!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 16 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"I am not sure if I understand your distinction between “thriving” and “survival”.  M…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Can you explain what you mean by thriving? Evolution has no objectives or policies.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 16 to Question for Evolution and Natural Selection brainiacs

86 May 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"@Belle when Trump wins bigly nobody will have time for that!!"

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"I also dislike sentences that are too periphrastic, palaverous, magniloquent or pleo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 14 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

"Brian Griffin [answering the phone]: Hello? Oh, hey, Jillian, what's up?Jillian: Bri…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 14 to Time for some grammar nazi fun. Things people say that bother you.

133 May 29
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service