Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,592)

Discussions Replied To (1369) Replies Latest Activity

"Take a look at this on Mario Beauregard please. If you ever hear the term "quantum m…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Could someone please explain what "spirituality" is or at least explain what they th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 5 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7

"The moderates of all religions are allowing the extremists to hijack their faith by…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to There are peaceful Muslims. So what?

47 Jul 10
Reply by Unseen

""When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an u…"

47 Jul 10
Reply by Unseen

""Since only humans are capable of language that can communicate the richness of spir…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7

"…and the extremists will say that the moderates are not “real” believers because the…"

47 Jul 10
Reply by Unseen

"Spirituality is a word that has no real meaning for me. Sometimes I think I know wha…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2 to EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

17 Jul 7

"Peaceful moderate theists make themselves irrelevant because they remain silent when…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2 to There are peaceful Muslims. So what?

47 Jul 10
Reply by Unseen

"Over the years I have debated with (in no particular order) Mormons, Jewish Rabbi’s,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 1 to We Are All Born Sinners?

70 Jul 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Pope John Paul 2nd on Original Sin (peccatum originale originatum) The Christian God…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 27 to We Are All Born Sinners?

70 Jul 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service