Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (1493) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are “not quite atheist” then you are not an Atheist, you are an Agnostic. “I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 1 to Happy to be here

11 Nov 3
Reply by David Seidman

"There is a great power out there looking after our world. It is called Gravity :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 30 to What do you think of Higher Power(s)? Please share.

28 Nov 8
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"Most theists have an appalling grasp of Science. There is no accommodation between S…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 30 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"So Pope Cuddles has spoken with Papal Infallibility that Genesis is not literal. Doe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 30 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"How would we know that unless the pilots reported that they do not report UFO’s? I w…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 29 to What is the Origin of the UFO Flap near the Sun?

7 Oct 29
Reply by Michael

"Both NASA and the FAA will never acknowledge that something is unexplainable. Do the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 28 to What is the Origin of the UFO Flap near the Sun?

7 Oct 29
Reply by Michael

"Hi Michael, As the article says: NASA has not officially commented on the massive Ea…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 28 to What is the Origin of the UFO Flap near the Sun?

7 Oct 29
Reply by Michael

"Yes, England is very secular. Mainstream Christianity is losing ground everywhere. I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 28 to Sunday Disassembly

31 Oct 28
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Tom – As a site moderator I would ask you to please read the Think Atheist guideline…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 27 to Christianity is based on substitutionary atonement. Is it a moral religion?

75 yesterday
Reply by Douglas Fo

"Israel, do you believe you will become immortal?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 26 to ...Christian here who wants to talk to athiests...

50 Oct 30
Reply by Karlee

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 37 minutes ago. 54 Replies

What a ride!

Started by Strass Strass in Small Talk 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by _Robert_ 12 hours ago. 82 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service