Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,136)

Discussions Replied To (2346) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a great article on empathetic journalism."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"Do you find it annoying and snotty when outsiders express their flabberghastion with…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"The term “pardon” implies that gay people did something wrong and need to be forgive…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 22 to Conservative minister obstructs progression of gay pardon law

15 Oct 23
Reply by Daniel W.

"“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closel…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 17 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"I was debating with a Muslim yesterday and she told me her god is a loving god and t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 16 to Your view on my response on what an atheist said 2 me:

11 Oct 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I think the majority of people hereon TA are anti-Trump even if we are not all pro-C…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 13 to Sam Harris's devastating takedown of Trump and why, despite her faults, you must vote for Clinton

53 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Hitchens gave a good explanation of the differences: “Owners of dogs will have notic…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 9 to On the Light Side: Dogs vs. Cats

25 Oct 19
Reply by Unseen

"Do Evangelical or fundamentalist Christians take out insurance against "Acts of God"?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 9 to Acts of God

28 Oct 10
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I knew what you meant Diane :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 7 to Archaeopteryx

27 Oct 10
Reply by Chris

"...especially if he also believed this sign.... "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 5 to OOOOOPSIES!!!

5 Oct 9
Reply by Belle Rose

RSS

Forum

Five pretty moons with possible life

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by matt.clerke 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service