Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,418)

Discussions Replied To (1261) Replies Latest Activity

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

"Job19:17 My breath is offensive to my wife; I am loathsome to my own brothers. Numbe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 19 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Same  one Robert. I call it "Baldilocks and the 2 Bears". I use it anytime I am aske…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 18 to My Favorite Bible Verse, Please Share Yours !!!!!

40 Mar 26
Reply by Jeremy Myob

"Darwinism, as it is generally (mis)understood by the fundamentalists, is old hat. Wh…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 13 to Darwins Theory of Evolution Causes Horrific Evils!

34 Mar 21
Reply by looch

"Sounds like atheists talking about religion! @Bob…Most Atheists I know have a very g…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 13 to Chemist doesn't understand evolution

16 Mar 13
Reply by kris feenstra

"You are most welcome K. Bear in mind that there are almost 19,000 atheists on this s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 12 to My Double-Identity, Being of Color and An Atheist

17 Mar 21
Reply by EMil Wentzel

"Stumbled upon this quote recently: Only a few years ago there was no person too igno…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 12 to Chemist doesn't understand evolution

16 Mar 13
Reply by kris feenstra

"This article from the New Statesman talks to black atheists in London. I know some N…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 12 to My Double-Identity, Being of Color and An Atheist

17 Mar 21
Reply by EMil Wentzel

"It is the things that Evolution is not that are exactly what Evolution deniers assum…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 11 to Chemist doesn't understand evolution

16 Mar 13
Reply by kris feenstra

"My first reply to “I don’t believe in Evolution” is always to say that Evolution is…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 11 to Chemist doesn't understand evolution

16 Mar 13
Reply by kris feenstra

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 182 Replies

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.