Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,709)

Discussions Replied To (1453) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes and the quote is referenced in “The Unbelievers” with Krauss and Dawkins. Chaim…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 1 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"Welcome to TA and we are happy for you that you have freed your mind from the chains…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 30 to From unshakeable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

8 Oct 5
Reply by Free_yourmind

"Extinction became a reality for about half the Earth’s wildlife in just the last 40…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 30 to we are stupid

9 Oct 4
Reply by W Robb aka Lmale

"I agree Robert that maybe "free will" is not the most scientific word. “You imagine…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 30 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"@Simon – Kudos on getting all the way through the book. I am an avid book reader yet…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 30 to Is free will compatible with determinism?

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"Hi, this group might be of interest to you."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 30 to ex-muslim saying hello

10 Oct 5
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I have the choice of which shirt to wear at a point in time. However I am only in th…"

146 Oct 12
Reply by Unseen

"Watching theists going through the "de-conversion" process, especially that first fl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 29 to What are some of your guilty pleasures

55 Oct 10
Reply by Unseen

"Belle Rose - give this link to your professor to read ;-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 26 to It is God's WILL to kill innocent children...again....

51 Sep 30
Reply by Belle Rose

"It is said that when you meet people for the first time and they tell you that they…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 26 to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

65 Oct 16
Reply by Cato Rigas

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service