Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,151)

Discussions Replied To (1727) Replies Latest Activity

"Reminds me of the "Jesus is" site where people post what they believe Jesus to be...…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 15 to Babies Are Not Born Atheists

90 on Wednesday

"No Unseen, I am not an American. I do intend to spend (more) time there. Some of my…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 13 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 on Wednesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"Martin O’Malley may do well in the campaign. His family have a military background a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 13 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 on Wednesday
Reply by Belle Rose

"I recall a great line I once heard  - "Of course vampires are real. Why else would t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 12 to am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

139 Jun 25
Reply by Simon Paynton

"Can you express your theory in one sentence please."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions?

25 Jun 14
Reply by Unseen

"@Gallup’s Mirror - We are in the midst of an interstellar flowering of life-force th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11 to Illuminati,NWO,creation of life and future of mankind. Opinions?

25 Jun 14
Reply by Unseen

"It is also correct to say that I have less than $50,000,000 in my bank account."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 10 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"That picture looks familiar for some reason :-) Scalia sounds like a YEC.  "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 9 to "Humanity has been around for at least some 5,000 years or so..."

20 Jun 14
Reply by Belle Rose

"Circa one billion people believe that Vishnu is a god. Maybe they are worshipping th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 4 to What, for you, is Science?

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Bob – you might have a different worldview to those that believe in Vishnu’s existe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 4 to What, for you, is Science?

87 Jun 20
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service