Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,983)

Discussions Replied To (2254) Replies Latest Activity

"You think telling kids the story of Jesus is "child abuse"? No, as long as your let…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 6 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I am not viewing the entire clergy as vile or vulgar. I was referring only to those…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 6 hours ago

"@Dr. Bob; Sin is not something I can commit as an atheist. It is an entirely Christi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8 to Forced to accept grace

192 6 hours ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Ok Michael, so would you express the state of the cat as a wave function? Quantum th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"I don't know what the spiritual world is or who lives in it. Can you give me an exam…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 8 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"Almost a month and still no tangible evidence?"

363 Aug 22
Reply by Zenith

"No I don’t Bob, do you? But 8 years olds do if indoctrinated into believing it by ad…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 6 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 6 hours ago

"....and if your older brother does not believe in Harvey he will burn in Hell."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 6 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 6 hours ago

"…they wouldn't want to take my sister's faith away from her. It is not possible to t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 4 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 6 hours ago

"I have always liked how Thomas Paine described Theology in his book, The Age Of Reas…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 4 to Good arguments against my theology teacher

30 Aug 6
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service