Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,687)

Discussions Replied To (2061) Replies Latest Activity

"Get the Christians to build a wall of separation between religions and the governmen…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 28 to Deporting Christians

12 Mar 30
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That is a very good point Unseen."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to What could Europe have done differently to prevent Islamic terrorism

42 Apr 6
Reply by Unseen

"I am already a member. I think it does great work in highlighting the illegality of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"It is almost that he still thinks hell is real. When I hear "Imagine" I think "Imagi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to This pro-atheism ad has been running on CNN lately

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"When I hear a Xian reject Hell or any other "mandatory" tenet of belief I always ask…"

11 Mar 27
Reply by SteveInCO

"The ones I keep as pets think I am an outstanding farmer when I am outside standing…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

"I remain very serious about my work and remain outstanding in my field which freaks…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

32 Mar 22
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, Jake, we are all stupid for questioning you. Thanks for not derailing the threa…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 19 to OK....I'm ready....

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"If not Allah then which God? Thanks for “revealing a bit about your thinking”. It ha…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

"@ Jake It is evident to me that God created the universe and seeded it with the chem…"

256 Apr 6
Reply by Dustin

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Why are atheists smart?

Posted by proudAthiest on May 3, 2016 at 11:14am 4 Comments

Saying Goodbye

Posted by Gary Bergeron on April 28, 2016 at 9:30am 6 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service