Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,881)

Discussions Replied To (2197) Replies Latest Activity

"Your ideas on ghosts, yetis, levitation, the EU, UFO’s etc. are not evidence for you…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 16 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Michael please stop trying to insult us by calling us sinful as if your faith gives…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 16 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"What test? How would I conduct one? Asking me to test something is not evidence."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 15 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Which God?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 15 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"It must be great to be an immortal."

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"The Bible is not evidence for your God. What apart from that book do you have to tel…"

262 8 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"I have a good Sunday School article ready on "probabilities" for you. In the meanwhi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 15 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"85% of Saunders supporters will vote for Clinton."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 15 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 Jul 20

"It may not always feel like it but the world today is the safest it has ever been. I…"

67 Jul 20

"I was expecting it as he needs to cement the Evangelical vote but I also thought he…"

67 Jul 20

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service