Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,415)

Discussions Replied To (1260) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you forgive someone that has not asked for forgiveness? How do you forgive th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 26 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"I suppose Hitchens says it best of all."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

" "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to Is forgiving and turning the cheek the right thing to do.

50 Mar 30
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"  Agnostic: Believes it equally possible that there is a god or not. It is not a 50/…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"James, appealing to nature does not prove your gods' existence. Even if it did point…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"Hi Ryan, ok, I will start with this.... I am an Atheist because I do not believe the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"I have found that a change of environment often helps to get people to take stock of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Define God

26 Mar 25
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

"Do you really believe that about 1 billion Hindus and 1 billion Chinese are also goi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"The problems arise when people try to define the gods that they believe in. Most Chr…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Define God

26 Mar 25
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 22 to Describe your personal relationsip with Santa Claus

9 Mar 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 16 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.