Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,542)

Discussions Replied To (1986) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds like a question Peter Griffin would ask in Family Guy :-) Am I allowed s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 24 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Man Utd won't have much of a phone bill so. The police would get annoyed if I rang t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 24 to Man ordered to tell police if he plans to have sex

18 Feb 3
Reply by TJ

"I have never considered Trump to be a conservative and certainly not a person to hol…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 22 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"With God and Sarah Palin on his side how or where could it go wrong. Her speech was…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 22 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

"Apologies in advance but the problem with the evolution of the cow is that there wer…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 18 to Meiosis to Mitosis - Evolution's unsolved riddle of the origins of sexual reproduction.

26 Jan 29
Reply by TJ

"Here is one on Amazon with someone complaining that Jesus should be cast as a goalke…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 14 to Gotta get me one of these

8 Jan 15
Reply by TJ

"It is not that I don’t need anyone, it is that I don’t need anyone or anything that…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 13 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"I agree with Davis. Meetup.com is a great service. We use it for atheist meet-ups bu…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 12 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"I am always amused when I hear Christians tell me that they are not religious. Inste…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 12 to Do you ever wish you were religious?

44 Jan 17
Reply by SteveInCO

"I think that picture explains why the Romans speared him in the side."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 6 to Atlantic article -- atheists at evangelical colleges

29 Jan 9
Reply by Adam

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service