Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,985)

Discussions Replied To (1632) Replies Latest Activity

"Today's Top Tip - change passwords before informing staff that they are going."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 20 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"OK folks, I have deleted a thread that was getting too heated. It was not relevant t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 18 to Topic to discuss stolen Think Atheist twitter account

45 Feb 23
Reply by Nerdy Keith

"Here is a good analysis of his Facebook page from Atheist Ireland."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 16 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"Tom, this may be of interest to you - efforts to unify General Relativity with Quant…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 15 to Earth's Magnetic Field....

106 Feb 15
Reply by Unseen

"Here are some animals experiencing a moment of transcendence :-) credit: Gary Larso…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 14 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

"I have had a look at some of the things Sarah Gray from Salon rants writes about. He…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 13 to BREAKING: Atheist Slaughters Three of Muslim Family in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

70 Feb 22
Reply by James Cox

"@Haugurma - That is absolutely not what I said. It is not that you are “here for not…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 10 to Prolife? Pro-choice? Me I am a new middle ground I call Pro-DECISION

110 Feb 16
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Here is an old Ted Talk where Julia Sweeney asks the Mormon callers if God would for…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 8 to Man and Superman. How old was Dona Ana in Hell

8 Feb 9
Reply by Unseen

"Nay....its spot on!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 8 to Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

65 Feb 10
Reply by Strega

"The word “spiritual” is a word that gets under my skin. Ask someone that uses the wo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 7 to Column by David Brooks...thoughts?

80 Feb 28
Reply by Ed

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service