Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (2119) Replies Latest Activity

"To all intensive purposes you still got the meaning of what she said. Irregardless y…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 14 to lol This really happened

9 Jun 16
Reply by Unseen

"I have made a few attempts at writing something but it is difficult to articulate an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 12 to You'll never guess who did it this time...

38 Jun 18
Reply by Unseen

"I remember coding in COBOL...85 I think it was. Lord have mercy!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 11 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I was unsure of how to type "ten to the minus" on the tablet so I just said millisec…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 10 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Even now it is impossible for us to imagine the size of an atom. There are about 10…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 9 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"So those puns are catching on I see, he said."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 8 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That guttural "H" takes a lot of training to get right :-) I met him recently too an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 8 to Reason Conference in D.C., Anyone go?

12 Jun 10
Reply by SteveInCO

"I can visualize "Spacetime" and how objects move through it. Many people tell me the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 8 to "It's the Best Explanation We Have." "Is It Really?" "But I Believe!"

69 on Tuesday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Live Stream from the Reason Rally"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jun 5 to Reason Conference in D.C., Anyone go?

12 Jun 10
Reply by SteveInCO

"Oh Neptune!  see a few of us are dab hands at fish puns!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied May 31 to Are atheist a part of the collective consciousness?

40 Jun 2
Reply by matt.clerke

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service