Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,856)

Discussions Replied To (2178) Replies Latest Activity

"I was expecting it as he needs to cement the Evangelical vote but I also thought he…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 15 to Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

67 on Wednesday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I think "spellbinding" is the most apt word you have used Michael. Many of us are at…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 14 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 15 hours ago

"Hi Michael - Davis is mostly correct with his synopsis of leprechaun history. As an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 14 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 15 hours ago

"Sorry Michael, the extraordinary claim I was referring to was the earlier one - “Not…"

213 15 hours ago

"I am determined to freely apply my annual  "+1" here...so +1"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 14 to Sam Harris on the Illusion of Free Will

689 22 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"That is again just your opinion. Please supply evidence to back up such an extraordi…"

213 15 hours ago

"RE: Elijah - no, that is using the Bible to prove the Bible. Again, if I quote Sherl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 15 hours ago

"I did not say the Universe was designed. You stated “For me the evidence is the anth…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 12 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

213 15 hours ago

"The Anthropic principle argument is just another name for the “argument from design”…"

213 15 hours ago

"These signs you see are entirely subjective. You may see them as evidence but it not…"

213 15 hours ago

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Honour killing & Pakistani Muslim

Posted by navid on July 18, 2016 at 6:00am 8 Comments

Virgo

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 17, 2016 at 11:18am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service