Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,411)

Discussions Replied To (2550) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Christiano has had an NAE (near atheist experience) and has departed this si…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 4 to I think this may prove Christianity right!

37 Mar 9
Reply by Violeta Babacan

"Please explain where you learn your Science. Is it from the same source that told yo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 4 to I think this may prove Christianity right!

37 Mar 9
Reply by Violeta Babacan

"Christiano: You could even refine your search criteria and still get about a 1/2 mil…"

37 Mar 9
Reply by Violeta Babacan

" Anyone remember this cat :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 3 to Can Cats have Pets?

16 Mar 5
Reply by Milton Platt

"“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 2 to Can Cats have Pets?

16 Mar 5
Reply by Milton Platt

"That's just taking the piss now!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 2 to What do you think of Ben Shapiro?

40 Mar 4
Reply by Davis Goodman

"The Catholic Church trains priests to be exorcists. They are needed by the Church. I…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 27 to What really goes on (or went on) with the Catholic Church and exorcisms?

4 Feb 28
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Some photos of the migration to Canada from the Land of the Free. Could some fake ne…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 19 to I am super scared - we're headed for WW3

44 Feb 27
Reply by Andrew Brown

"Does he call you this in the presence of others?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 19 to Calling me kiddo?

21 Feb 27
Reply by Andrew Brown

"I knew on December 14, 2015 at 5:47am one thing that Canadians understood to be impo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 18 to What Do Canadians Think is Important?

39 Feb 23
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service