Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,044)

Discussions Replied To (2294) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Michael - please explain what you understand Evolution to mean."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 11 to Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

102 on Friday
Reply by Michael

"They had to have a cool sounding name and women could join the club as goddesses."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 9 to Qualifications to be a Greek God?

14 Sep 13
Reply by TJ

"Yew will all be sorry for these puns if Strega finds out."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 9 to Creationist Inspired Post Patterns

34 Sep 11
Reply by TJ

"I've always gone against the grain, thank you very mulch."

34 Sep 11
Reply by TJ

"I think those "Jesus Relic" freaks should branch out and form their own splinter gro…"

34 Sep 11
Reply by TJ

"If you found a cabin made from logs in the middle of a forest then wood you knot hav…"

34 Sep 11
Reply by TJ

"If someone says to me “I believe in God” all they are informing me about is their su…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"I mentioned this in my last Sunday School. I have posted a few similar articles over…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 7 to Yikes. "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

20 Sep 8
Reply by TJ

"When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They sa…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 7 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

"When I used to contemplate the existence of God (any god) I would come to the conclu…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Sep 6 to God simply doesn't (can't) exist, so why not say so?

81 Sep 11
Reply by Noel

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service