Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,134)

Discussions Replied To (2344) Replies Latest Activity

"@Tom, the days when the Catholic Church ran this country are long gone. They still t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 10 to Righteousness takes over USA again. Now what?

36 Nov 11
Reply by Diane

"Today is the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. A Republican President was…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 9 to Righteousness takes over USA again. Now what?

36 Nov 11
Reply by Diane

"Hi Belle, Try this approach."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 8 to By Faith Alone....

37 17 hours ago
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Paul was the name of the guy who wrote most of them. I don't think Jesus wrote any o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 8 to By Faith Alone....

37 17 hours ago
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"I have been agnostic for all of my life. I have no knowledge about the existence of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7 to By Faith Alone....

37 17 hours ago
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Hi Belle. It is his “Christian duty” to attempt to convert you. But if you don’t bel…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 7 to By Faith Alone....

37 17 hours ago
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"I have a tattoo of “Plato’s Cave” covering most of my back. I will never get to see…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 2 to Does life exist elsewhere?

39 Nov 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I find this article on the Fermi Paradox to be one of the best non-academic explanat…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 30 to Does life exist elsewhere?

39 Nov 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

"That is a great article on empathetic journalism."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

"Do you find it annoying and snotty when outsiders express their flabberghastion with…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Oct 24 to Finally something approaching a coherent explanation behind Trumpism....sadly

16 Nov 3
Reply by TJ

RSS

Forum

PUNS!

Started by W1NT3R5 in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Mathews 5 hours ago. 9 Replies

Hellish Venus

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

A fun philosophy thought experiment

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 6 hours ago. 24 Replies

God's miracle

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by Dr. Bob 23 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Catholic Vegetarians??

Posted by Reg The Fronkey Farmer on December 7, 2016 at 4:00pm 9 Comments

An Election & Corruption

Posted by Noon Alif on December 5, 2016 at 7:37pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service