Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,974)

Discussions Replied To (2248) Replies Latest Activity

"@Gregg – I would sooner have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal loboto…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 19 to Christian Discussion Invitation

19 on Tuesday
Reply by TJ

"  Hi Peach Tiger.  He mocks and disrespects my faith… That is just plain wrong. Ok,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 17 to Those of us married to a religious spouse.

27 Aug 18
Reply by Colleen

"@Dr. Bob – No, the point is that the young girl should not be indoctrinated by adult…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 16 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

57 6 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"Do it take much effort for you to believe Zeus does not exist?      "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 16 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

134 47 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"I know what you mean Dr. Bob. When I was about 9 years old we were having one of our…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 15 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

57 6 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"I am not sure I agree with the statement. I would have to accept that “sin” exists i…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 11 to Thoughts on this quote by J.C. Ryle

7 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"@Dr. Bob - I was directing the question to you. Why tell children about Hell in the…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 11 to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

57 6 hours ago
Reply by Jake LaFort

"No one infers a god from the simple, from the known, from what is understood, but fr…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 9 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

"Smile when you enter the classroom. Spend a few minutes talking to the child sitting…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 9 to Daughter has to write 3 things about Religion

25 Aug 11
Reply by Carver Anderson

"It's from the Daily Mail so it must be true!!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 9 to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

363 on Monday
Reply by Zenith

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service