Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,540)

Discussions Replied To (1985) Replies Latest Activity

"The distances are difficult to comprehend. Check out this article and the paragraph…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Even in this part of the world - Ireland - we get a sense of the disdain that "wacko…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Here is a discussion we had a while back."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Ethan sheds some light on the subject."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 on Thursday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Have fun with BibViz. Taken from here so maybe read first. Some Trivia"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 1 to I Just Finished Reading the Bible

39 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"@Unseen - a bet is a bet so I am now eating my hat.. Ok....one elephant hat that is…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 29 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"That all good Unseen :-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 27 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Ok Unseen - loser donates $20 to MSF??"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 27 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Fox cannot change their position or they would be seen as pandering to the current c…"

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

"That sounds like a question Peter Griffin would ask in Family Guy :-) Am I allowed s…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jan 24 to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 on Friday
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A strong pull...

Posted by Belle Rose on February 7, 2016 at 12:36pm 6 Comments

My Interview With Kirk Cameron

Posted by JustinTetro on January 27, 2016 at 5:04am 13 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service