Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,188)

Discussions Replied To (1746) Replies Latest Activity

"I will discuss religion with anyone, anytime. I never get bored of it. I do sometime…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 22 to Discussions of gods and religions....

7 Aug 25
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Because they sometimes need to take a night off from abducting human carbon units an…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 22 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 Aug 25
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ah Stonehenge  - I remember it well man - at least in flashbacks - and the forest tr…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 21 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 Aug 25
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"What impressed me most about the Women’s World Cup was the lack of whinging, crying,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Rocky Oliver - Morgan sold the site due to new work commitments he had. You look…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6 to Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

3 Jul 6
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"I deleted Joshua's a/c because he added replies to 7 posts, all within 1 hour, expla…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Nothing is wrong with you Belle. You don’t agree with it or think like that. It is j…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Hey Sisters - you have the rights to be chillin' and drinkin' lemonade so long as yo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Women's Rights by Nessrriinn."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Here is something I stumbled upon about "Eugene" who has reportedly passed the Turin…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to The impossibility of AI

115 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service