Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,985)

Discussions Replied To (1632) Replies Latest Activity

"My wording the link as “there are no good atheists” was deliberate because we have a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to "The Four Tenets of Atheism"

81 5 hours ago
Reply by Simon Paynton

"That is true Bob. I stand corrected on the point. I thought he still had an active r…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to Religious approaches to banal problems.

58 Mar 22
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Remember every time you order a pizza from Domino’s you could be helping to fund a C…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 17 to Religious approaches to banal problems.

58 Mar 22
Reply by Pope Beanie

"“Religion, at its core, teaches personal responsibility” Yes, Thou shalt take person…"

58 Mar 22
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Yes Bob, a Ph.D in Ancient History from Columbia University does tend to imply he is…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 10 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"The author Richard Carrier is not involved with any form of quackery. You should rea…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 9 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Resurrection was a regular occurrence in Biblical times. Jesus brought back at least…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 9 to Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do?

77 Mar 13
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Glad to hear that all went well for you Unseen and good to have you back so soon. Th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 5 to So you know

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

"Yes, best of luck and we will look forward to hearing from you soon. So will you get…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 2 to So you know

16 Mar 6
Reply by Unseen

"The Cheonjiwang Bonpuri is a creation myth spoken of in Korea, though my standard of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 21 to New theory of cosmic origin implies no Big Bang

54 Mar 1
Reply by Michael

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service