Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,410)

Discussions Replied To (2549) Replies Latest Activity

"Why does Jesus leave it to the last minute to appear?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 8 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"They may indeed believe they saw something and considered it to be real. They are mi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to Aheists, I would love your opinion on deathbed and "spiritual" visions!

11 4 hours ago
Reply by Anaru

" Have you literally "noticed this in India" or are you reporting what you heard or r…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to Aheists, I would love your opinion on deathbed and "spiritual" visions!

11 4 hours ago
Reply by Anaru

"No Muslim has seen the face of Muhammad. They do not depict him in pictures. They wi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to I think this may prove Christianity right!

37 Mar 9
Reply by Violeta Babacan

"It wasn't Jesus but another guy with the same name."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8

"  Even the nastiest Christian doesn't quote those bad passages and use them to suppo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8

"www.kiva.org is a good secular charity I have contributed to. Here is an example of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 7 to Why are atheists & humanists still behind religions in caring for the socially excluded?

34 on Monday
Reply by Simon Paynton

"What was genius about him? I find most of the stories rather banal. I find nothing v…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 5 to Evidence against Jesus

38 Mar 8

"I will collect $160. Got questions 2 & 7 wrong."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 5 to Take this quiz!!!

16 Mar 12
Reply by Beth

"I think Christiano has had an NAE (near atheist experience) and has departed this si…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Mar 4 to I think this may prove Christianity right!

37 Mar 9
Reply by Violeta Babacan

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service