Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,270)

Discussions Replied To (2453) Replies Latest Activity

"It may be too long for you to read but I can even read big books and not just a blog…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

18 yesterday
Reply by ProgrammingGodJordan

"My initial opinion, pausing at 33 seconds, is that it is going to be a “bait and swi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to An interesting argument against oral contraception

16 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"I agree Daniel. I did start the sentence with “It is said…” but it is good to see th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

18 yesterday

"Here is the basic idea of my approach that I have adapted over time (more than 3 wee…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds

18 yesterday

"Most theists will say that “they know” that their god exists. They will offer eviden…"

18 yesterday

" "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to So....are we seriously doing this?

7 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

"This short video gives a history of the anti-vaccine movement. At 1:00 is Jenny McCa…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to It's hard to know where to start

42 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"Here is a related story from a recent Sunday School: A review of fake treatments for…"

42 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"Dr. Bob, I also do not wish to get us side-tracked here so I will be brief. If you t…"

42 on Monday
Reply by TJ

"I think we should get Rowley Birkin QC involved to sort this out ? He talks all posh…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to The Afterlife

113 on Sunday
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service