Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,667)

Discussions Replied To (1422) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to TA and we are happy for you that you have freed your mind from the chains…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 9 hours ago to From unshakable faith in Islam to absolute denial of it.

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Free_yourmind

"Extinction became a reality for about half the Earth’s wildlife in just the last 40…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 11 hours ago to we are stupid

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Dylan Blaine

"I agree Robert that maybe "free will" is not the most scientific word. “You imagine…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 11 hours ago to Is free will compatible with determinism?

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Ari

"@Matt – Kudos on getting all the way through the book. I am an avid book reader yet…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 11 hours ago to Is free will compatible with determinism?

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Ari

"Hi, this group might be of interest to you."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 16 hours ago to ex-muslim saying hello

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I have the choice of which shirt to wear at a point in time. However I am only in th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 16 hours ago to Is free will compatible with determinism?

12 1 hour ago
Reply by Ari

"Watching theists going through the "de-conversion" process, especially that first fl…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to What are some of your guilty pleasures

21 1 hour ago
Reply by Ari

"Belle Rose - give this link to your professor to read ;-)"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to It is God's WILL to kill innocent children...again....

51 16 hours ago
Reply by Belle Rose

"It is said that when you meet people for the first time and they tell you that they…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to What's gained by being an atheist (not religious)

28 1 hour ago
Reply by Adam

"This is another case of religious claiming that their prayer session can be viewed a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to So, all it took was a couple high school cheerleaders to ruin a prayer ban

15 on Thursday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service