Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,541)

Discussions Replied To (1986) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is a debate between Lennon and Dawkins. There are a couple of good ones with Hi…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 13 hours ago to John Lennox

2 13 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"Ok can I go home now please."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

10 on Monday
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"I know that I need to get to a point where what I believe is not any sort of presupp…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Yes thank you very much, the enhanced “Emerald Isle” green was achieved by modifying…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Reg, in what way are you a Fronkey Farmer?

24 on Saturday

"I suppose Jeff you are probably annoyed or maybe disappointed with the answer I gave…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"One day when I was about 5 I got on my friend's bike for the first time and cycled a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Strega -  would you object to a Lovely Girls competition?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4 to Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

10 on Monday
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

"  First of all Jeff you are welcome. It sometimes comes to pass that a person starts…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 4 to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

14 on Saturday
Reply by SteveInCO

"Your derogatory and abusive language and name calling was censored. Your statements…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 3 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3

"@Jim Smith – Don’t play that game with me. You attacked the person Jeff with abusive…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Feb 3 to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 Feb 3

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service