Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,983)

Discussions Replied To (2254) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Dr. Bob So do you believe in hell, @Jake?... I am sure Jake will answer for himsel…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 13 hours ago to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

60 13 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 19 hours ago to This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

5 19 hours ago

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 19 hours ago to This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

5 19 hours ago

"I recently engaged in a debate with a Christian who turned up at an atheist event. A…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 19 hours ago to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

14 29 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"There are a few recurring thoughts I have at times that I tend to keep private rathe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

14 29 minutes ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"It is getting funnier and by funnier I mean sad and pathetic. I am sure 99% of the G…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

11 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"To say that the painting is “beautiful” is a subjective observation. It depends upon…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Forced to accept grace

192 13 hours ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Well how in any gods’ name do you explain away the leprechaun museum then? I mean th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

"I was recently purchasing some ammo for a character who is a Canadian living in Amer…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

43 5 hours ago
Reply by Unseen

"@ DanPill - When I sit alone and contemplate my own atheism I have no doubt in my ow…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service