Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,183)

Discussions Replied To (1746) Replies Latest Activity

"When the Higgs Boson discovery was announced it done with a greater than 5-sigma cer…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 9 hours ago to Psychological research: bullshit, horseshit, or doggy doodoo?

8 3 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"I agree that the Bible does express some worthwhile sentiments about loving others a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Been a while since I heard anyone talk of “polemics”. I can argue all day (and often…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I remember you once called Atheism a religion which is what many theists claim. Apol…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I am delighted to know you are an atheist, Michael. I have tried debating with some…"

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Michael, No, I don’t think so. I have been challenged on this verse a few times i…"

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"I have been “around those parts” too even if the location was different. I drove fro…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to Discussions of gods and religions....

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Simon Mathews

"Damn, I thought I was specially chosen !! "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to mjoalicefrancis@hotmail.com is a scammer

25 9 minutes ago
Reply by Richard E. Robertson

"I am not a US citizen just yet. I have heard some Americans who claim to have been c…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"The folks in Alabama aren't scared of him......"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 22 to This is the "Your thoughts on Trump" thread

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service