Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (3,272)

Discussions Replied To (2455) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not asking for you to explain to me (or the Chinese) what the quality of love i…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 10 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

42 8 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"I am sure if I explained my love of someone to a Chinese person, peasant or emperor,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 19 hours ago to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

42 8 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Now your Holiness I think we should soon hear an argument about the Hebrew words "Ch…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Evidence for God's existence

24 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"We told you more than once that we do not know what the evidence would look like. We…"

24 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"@Belle - We keep saying to theists that we are not looking for “proof”. They are the…"

24 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Welcome to the site J. We won’t throw you into the lions’ den just yet! Many people…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to (Slightly nervous) greetings from a "gentle" Christian

42 8 hours ago
Reply by Davis Goodman

"How long have you been a Jehovah Witness Bob?"

24 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Hello Bob. Let’s get this straight from the start. The title of the post is wrong. Y…"

24 10 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Each year, especially in January many people start talking about “detoxing”. It is a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to What do you think of Ayurvedic Science?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

"No, it is Woo. If you have heavy metal poisoning you should immediately see a forens…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to What do you think of Ayurvedic Science?

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

© 2017   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service