Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,162)

Discussions Replied To (1733) Replies Latest Activity

"What impressed me most about the Women’s World Cup was the lack of whinging, crying,…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 7 to Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

"Hi Rocky Oliver - Morgan sold the site due to new work commitments he had. You look…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6 to Questions from an old member who hasn't been around in quite awhile...

3 Jul 6
Reply by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

"I deleted Joshua's a/c because he added replies to 7 posts, all within 1 hour, expla…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 6 to I'm confused about morality

235 Jul 9
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Nothing is wrong with you Belle. You don’t agree with it or think like that. It is j…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Hey Sisters - you have the rights to be chillin' and drinkin' lemonade so long as yo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 4 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Women's Rights by Nessrriinn."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to Islam and the contradictions about women

12 Jul 4
Reply by Belle Rose

"Here is something I stumbled upon about "Eugene" who has reportedly passed the Turin…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 3 to The impossibility of AI

85 Jul 3
Reply by FormerlyBornAgain

"If it has Mass (M) then it has Energy (E)."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 2 to Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

5 Jul 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

"Google's new Chatbot is getting sassy..."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 1 to The impossibility of AI

85 Jul 3
Reply by FormerlyBornAgain

"I knew you would know that one too!!"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Jul 1 to The Problem of Omniscience

64 Jul 3
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.