Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (1493) Replies Latest Activity

"Why we need to end the War on Drugs (Ted Talk)."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to A libertarian approach to the drug problem

23 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"While I disagree with these Catholics and the actions that ensue from their disgusti…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Virgil

"I will relent on my wording a little. I generally use the word "hypocrite" as oppose…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Virgil

"To paraphrase W.C. Fields…….I always keep a flagon of whiskey close by in case I see…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Virgil

"There is a greater chance of a Rottweiler letting go of a trespasser than there is o…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Virgil

""I INSIST they defend what they say and believe and I do it relentlessly"....Got tim…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 20 to Criticize the ideology, not the person?

38 on Tuesday
Reply by Virgil

"It does not matter to most theists if you are polite or uncivil about your Atheism.…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 18 to Why do we want to show people they are wrong?

53 on Tuesday
Reply by kris feenstra

"I don’t think otherwise Bob. You are compelled to presuppose your Gods existence bec…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 17 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"I agree. I am saying Evolution is true where the word “true” means it is knowledge t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

"Again Bob you are presupposing the existence of your God."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Nov 16 to The Pope admits that God is not omnipotent and Big Bang and evolution are real... (WTF!)

55 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service