Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,878)

Discussions Replied To (2194) Replies Latest Activity

"Michael, nothing religious is sacred to me. I openly blaspheme all gods, except your…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 7 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

254 41 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"Why did God bother to create more than one galaxy? If we are created in the image of…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 8 hours ago to What does the arguement from Fine-tuning say about God?

8 1 hour ago
Reply by Jimmy

"How do I pray? Like some of the best things in life it start by getting on ones knee…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 9 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

254 41 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"I cannot see a link to any website??"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 18 hours ago to godandscience.org?

10 9 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"Not just any old god, but a specific Creator God that can read my mind. I can commun…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 18 hours ago to What is the Greatest Evidence for or Against the Existence of the Judeo-Christian God?

254 41 minutes ago
Reply by Michael

"I must be getting old....I was admiring her tattoo before I noticed her breasts. LOL…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Muslim Idiot Zealots Threaten Nude Bathers in Germany - Hey, how about minding your own business!

18 1 hour ago
Reply by Unseen

"I have mentioned Kenan Malik’s book “The Quest for a Moral Compass” (a global histor…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Pillars of the Earth and summer reading

2 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I see the distinction you are making. It is a fine line indeed. In Muslim countries…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Church Tax Exemption?

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I know of many examples where Churches in America were actively involved in politica…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Church Tax Exemption?

54 yesterday
Reply by Dr. Bob

"I have changed the minds of several religious people over the years. Most, if not al…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to The Backfire Effect — It's why you can't change a Christian's or Trump follower's mind...and they can't change yours

51 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service