Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (2119) Replies Latest Activity

"Iceland have forced England to exit Europe for a second time within a week. Many peo…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think Brexit is some type of laxative. I will check and get back to you."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Monday to I don't understand Brexit

21 19 hours ago
Reply by Simon Mathews

"There are some quality post Brexit articles here."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Sunday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I may be wrong but I think I recall that a winning margin option was ruled out when…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I would like to see them try to protest at a funeral here in Ireland. Catatonic is t…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Love this!!!! WBC got silenced!!!

9 on Sunday
Reply by Belle Rose

"This could be what the Big Bang sounds like."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

"That reminds me of a request I once got. A company asked me if I could replace their…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to Unfortunately, Virginia, it seems we are alone in the universe

98 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

" "

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Now that Farage and Johnson have got what they wanted, I am not sure if they know wh…"

90 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The only thing keeping time from running backward is experience.... I think Entropy…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to the possibilty of a creator after all?

81 22 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service