Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,984)

Discussions Replied To (2254) Replies Latest Activity

"@ Dr. Bob So do you believe in hell, @Jake?... I am sure Jake will answer for himsel…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to I don't know what to tell my younger sister

68 6 hours ago
Reply by Gregg RThomas

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

5 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

""

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to This is the irreverent memes and cartoons thread

5 yesterday
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"I recently engaged in a debate with a Christian who turned up at an atheist event. A…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

19 1 hour ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"There are a few recurring thoughts I have at times that I tend to keep private rathe…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Saturday to What would aliens find strangest about Earth?

19 1 hour ago
Reply by matt.clerke

"It is getting funnier and by funnier I mean sad and pathetic. I am sure 99% of the G…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Friday to Scary and Hilarious Trump Supporters

12 6 hours ago
Reply by TJ

"To say that the painting is “beautiful” is a subjective observation. It depends upon…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Forced to accept grace

193 7 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

"Well how in any gods’ name do you explain away the leprechaun museum then? I mean th…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Thursday to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

"I was recently purchasing some ammo for a character who is a Canadian living in Amer…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to AMERICA! KEEP YOUR GUNS OUT OF CANADA!

49 27 minutes ago
Reply by Unseen

"@ DanPill - When I sit alone and contemplate my own atheism I have no doubt in my ow…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied Aug 23 to Atheism is a belief... don't say it aint. It's a belief in non-existence of god.

138 yesterday
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service