Reg The Fronkey Farmer's Discussions (2,534)

Discussions Replied To (1982) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose Jeff you are probably annoyed or maybe disappointed with the answer I gave…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied 1 hour ago to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

"One day when I was about 5 I got on my friend's bike for the first time and cycled a…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

6 1 hour ago

"Strega -  would you object to a Lovely Girls competition?"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

8 8 hours ago
Reply by Strega

"  First of all Jeff you are welcome. It sometimes comes to pass that a person starts…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied yesterday to Are Christians who don't follow the Mosaic Law hypocrites?

6 1 hour ago

"Your derogatory and abusive language and name calling was censored. Your statements…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 on Wednesday

"@Jim Smith – Don’t play that game with me. You attacked the person Jeff with abusive…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

23 on Wednesday

"I do my best not to cherry pick parts of the Bible like a lot of people do. Honestly…"

23 on Wednesday

"The distances are difficult to comprehend. Check out this article and the paragraph…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Wednesday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 yesterday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

"Even in this part of the world - Ireland - we get a sense of the disdain that "wacko…"

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to Bad news regarding the American presidential election

108 16 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

"Here is a discussion we had a while back."

Reg The Fronkey Farmer replied on Tuesday to At the Edge of the Observable Universe

31 yesterday
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service