Alan C's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you are wrong in this; most towns, counties, states and countries have their…"

Alan C replied Jun 7, 2013 to What does Belgium have that the United States does not?

116 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"Evolution does have a purpose, kind of.  Traits that occur that improve a species' c…"

Alan C replied Jun 7, 2013 to Aquatic Ape Hypothesis

66 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

"Another option would be to hold 'local' meetings/reunions.  Simon, Strega, I work in…"

Alan C replied Jun 7, 2013 to Meet the Avatars!!!!!

35 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

"Seems reasonable as a fairly succinct statement, though I do agree with Strega somew…"

Alan C replied May 17, 2013 to An Atheist's Creed

27 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by kris feenstra

"Hear, hear, this is a place of quiet contemplation and education (sometimes!) We sho…"

Alan C replied May 17, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Professor Robert, do you really read Aramaic and ancient Hebrew? That is so cool!  I…"

Alan C replied May 17, 2013 to Have you actually read the Bible?

71 May 18, 2013
Reply by Magnus Mayus

"Don't believe in Peter Pan, Frankenstein or Superman? Have you been listening to Que…"

Alan C replied May 17, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Mercedes, you are an atheist.  You do not believe in Zeus, Budha, Vishnu, Thor, Loki…"

Alan C replied May 16, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"There is quite a lot of documentary evidence that Jesus was an allegorical figure wr…"

Alan C replied May 16, 2013 to Why do atheists ask for so much proof to believe in God?

611 May 28, 2013
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

"Daniel, the only problem with your hypothesis is: where did god come from?  Theists…"

Alan C replied May 16, 2013 to What's Your Best Argument For God?

201 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Unseen 22 minutes ago. 30 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 1 hour ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 6 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 13 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service