Andrew's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"I especially consider the religious-right candidates to be clustered into a sort of…"

Andrew replied Jun 16 to Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

"Your thoughts on income tax are completely naive, and you underestimate the value of…"

Andrew replied Jun 16 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 Jul 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Insofar as we are talking about politicians' stances on religious issues, this list…"

Andrew replied Jun 16 to For the Americans here: If not Hillary, who?

56 Jul 1
Reply by Belle Rose

"Fair enough, that's your opinion. Anyway what do you think of the scorecard (the lin…"

Andrew replied Jun 16 to Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

"They are beliefs regarding answers to religious questions, e.g. "Are there things ou…"

Andrew replied Jun 14 to Political Scorecard: Separation of Church and State, Freedom of Religion

6 Jun 16
Reply by Andrew

"Superstition is when you make unjustified assumptions (usually based on anecdotal/he…"

Andrew replied Nov 10, 2013 to Are all religions superstitions?

14 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

"related: a link to a tutorial on how to make stamps that protest "In God We Trust"ht…"

Andrew replied Mar 14, 2013 to Woo Hoo!!! Newdow and FFRF Sue over "In doG We Trust" on US Money.

12 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Andy Hoke

"I agree that the fines levied for pirated songs are outrageous, but they should defi…"

Andrew replied Jan 21, 2013 to If You Ruled The World, How Would You Handle Copyright?

16 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"Intellectual property fades into the public domain for a reason: because it provides…"

Andrew replied Jan 21, 2013 to If You Ruled The World, How Would You Handle Copyright?

16 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

"i hold strong opinions on a lot of things, but copyright law is one of those things…"

16 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service