dataguy's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the most profound effects has been that I'm no longer dependent on anti-depre…"

dataguy replied Apr 26 to How Atheism Changes Your Life?

18 Apr 26
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

"Ha!  You know, there is a verse in the Bible where Jesus asks, "If a son asks his fa…"

dataguy replied Apr 26 to Debating my Conservative Christian Co-workers

7 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

"You have nailed it on the head, Judith.  You've got a great understanding of what it…"

dataguy replied Apr 26 to Debating my Conservative Christian Co-workers

7 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

"I have a good Atheist friend in Edinburgh named Connor D.  I wouldn't suppose you kn…"

dataguy replied Apr 1 to Hello

4 Apr 2
Reply by Diane

"Wow, I had completely forgotten about this post!  I guess I was blowing off steam af…"

dataguy replied Apr 1 to Debating my Conservative Christian Co-workers

7 Apr 26
Reply by dataguy

"I love it when I see Atheists offering more grace to the religious than what the rel…"

dataguy replied Mar 23 to Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

95 Mar 23
Reply by MikeLong

"I've gone back and forth on this myself. The thing with me is, since I'm a recent de…"

dataguy replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"The reality is that the term Atheist has been around a long time and has meant diffe…"

dataguy replied Mar 23 to ATHIEST vs AGNOSTIC - please read this. its why im here (sorta)...

65 Mar 29
Reply by Jennifer L

"I started to get Christian hate mail and death threats even while I was a fundamenta…"

dataguy replied Mar 12 to Some serious do-do.

41 Mar 12
Reply by dataguy

"Yeah, but the bad religious people justify their bad actions using their religion.  …"

dataguy replied Mar 12 to Proof of higher morality for atheists

20 Mar 15
Reply by Pope Beanie

RSS

Forum

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 32 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Noel 4 hours ago. 9 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 9 hours ago. 64 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 16 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service