Marcus Orlyus's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if trolling..."

Marcus Orlyus replied Jul 10, 2011 to Homosexuality - biological or psychological?

219 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by fester60613

"This is one thing that I take no issue with, though I do think about it occasionally…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 13, 2011 to "OH GOD" - Atheist Orgasms!

79 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Tyler Jones

"Not really sure I agree, hopefully we'll get to the point where we can see for ourse…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 12, 2011 to A question on bisexuality and aging that just occured to me.

10 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

"I don't know about the WORST excuse, but the one I dislike the most is the idea that…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 11, 2011 to What is the worst excuse given by the faithful?

54 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Ratifying Obliqueer

"For my part there was no one soul-shaking event that lead to my lack of a belief. In…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 10, 2011 to The angry atheist: I hate my dad therefore god does not exist

20 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Adrienne

":/ the more you're dishonest, the easier it is to do it again. This does not make it…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 9, 2011 to Would You Lie (claim religion) In Jail for Privileges??

49 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Bernard

""That shit with the mathematical constant e? What the hell was THAT, dude?""

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 9, 2011 to What would you say to "God"?

111 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Forsythe

"Depends on what's at stake. If it's just, as you say, "certain privileges and benefi…"

Marcus Orlyus replied Jun 9, 2011 to Would You Lie (claim religion) In Jail for Privileges??

49 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Bernard

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service